Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel At what age exactly did you stop growing taller?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
When did you exactly?

I remember my family saying to me all the time I was gonna be taller than my father who's 6 ft barely, but since my mom was short af at 5 ft only, my chances ended right there when I was born. If my father dated somebody just a bit taller than my mom then most likely I'd have been taller than what I am now, because tbh I truly despise my height it makes me look like an undeveloped child. Hell, even 5'10 would have been enough for me to cope with elevator shoes but noooo my cucked father was the way he was. What's worse I actually became one of the tallest in my class at age 12 or so after being the shortest when I was 6, but immediately after that my growth suddenly stunted once I reached 5'8.5 at 14. I had an insane month where I grew up like crazy from 5'7 to my actual height so I was enthusiastic about it. I started doing stretching exercises and having diets while at the same time gymceiling (in HS) to attract my ex-oneitis. Never worked for me and I surprisingly lost some of my height at 17 (I'm now BARELY 5'8 being almost 5'7.5 in the night) my parents also kept telling me the bs that men don't stop growing until 21 and I believed it even when I saw in many places that men do stop once puberty ends. Guess what I ALREADY passed that age and no changes at all, if I kept growing my dreams would have been at least partly fulfilled but y'know nature had to play it's trump card against my inceldom, manletism.

16 or something
wish my family gave me daily hgh injections

I don't know

If you aren't 6ft you aren't even an option. It's time we give up.

15. I'm 6'1.
my mom was short af at 5 ft only, my chances ended right there when I was born. If my father dated somebody just a bit taller than my mom then most likely I'd have been taller than what I am now, because tbh I truly despise my height it makes me look like an undeveloped child. Hell, even 5'10 would have been enough for me to cope with elevator shoes but noooo my cucked father was the way he was.
Cope, being short as a girl is not a flaw, there's nothing cucked in dating a petite foid. Cucked is dating a girl tall like any other guy with big feet and hands

Grew about two inches from 14 to 16.

15. I'm 6'1.

Cope, being short as a girl is not a flaw, there's nothing cucked in dating a petite foid. Cucked is dating a girl tall like any other guy with big feet and hands
Congrats on the height.

Last edited:
At 13 actually, I was considered tall for my age too, but I went through my teens barely ever eating and I'm pretty sure that fucked me over, I wasn't anorexic, just poor and never felt like spending money on food. I'm 5'7 now.

Probably 16 or so

Around 13 - 16 it feels like tbh

Oh, you're right, I'm sorry, I just assumed you were the OP when you replied
Sorry lad lmfao I just felt too autistic to reply so I didn't write anything else.

Sorry lad lmfao I just felt too autistic to reply so I didn't write anything else.
I know your height isn't enough for women nowadays but with their standards almost anything is. It probably doesn't change anything for you but I still wanted to say that you aren't crazy short either, if I see a man your height I don't think ''lol, look at that dwarf'', I probably wouldn't even notice in the first place, it's not something you should feel too insecure about if you are around other men.

I know your height isn't enough for women nowadays but with their standards almost anything is. It probably doesn't change anything for you but I still wanted to say that you aren't crazy short either, if I see a man your height I don't think ''lol, look at that dwarf'', I probably wouldn't even notice in the first place, it's not something you should feel too insecure about if you are around other men.
I appreciate that but tbh height is like a base multiplier. Once you get through looksmaxxing it helps a lot if you're tall.

13 or 14. i was in middle school. i remember i went from 4'8 to like 5'4 in the span of a month and was finally taller than my mom. it was kind of a cool moment when she realized i grew taller than her. my parents thought i'd just keep growing and were expecting me to be tall.

but that was it. that was my whole "growth spurt." i remember leaving on the last day of middle school and i was average or slightly taller than a good majority of the boys in my class. then summer break happened and then on the first day of high school i was the fucking shortest dude again! everybody also kept growing well into senior year but i had hit my peak back in middle school. i was also pissed that my dick stopped growing around this time as well.

Around 16 or 17 is when I stopped growing.

I stopped growing at 15. Been 5'4 ever since

Pretty sure I stopped around 16-17, I thought I had got 2 or 3 cm after that age but measuring myself lately proved that I was wrong.

my parents are inhumane scum for not giving me HGH.

Don't know.
My growth hasn't been substantial ever since I turned 16

I'm not sure, I've always been tall for my age, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't 6'4" at 16, so I would hazard a guess at 19.

At around 15 probably

Some time before 16

Around 15 I would say

I’m 20, and still growing at 6.5”Ft. Sorry manlets.