Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting At what age do friends no longer chill together on the bed?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I finally managed to make a Tinder account, and I was window shopping. First of all, the women my age? Maybe I need to move 100 more miles away because this is exactly what I'm talking about when I say people my age are not fun. These women, the pictures, I don't see fun.

So I looked for young people. :feelscry: And I found a profile with a woman in it, and she was with 3 or maybe 4 other friends, and a dog, on the bed. And that was just the quintessential "young people chilling" moment. I really wanted to experience that.

If you're out there @blackcel, this is what I mean about the difference between young people and old people. The social dynamics are totally different. Old people chilling is not this. Old people maybe sit together in a living room and are sophisticated. I want the laid back atmosphere of everyone sitting on the bed together. Does anyone see older people doing this?

I wish I could share the profile with you all, but the link doesn't work.

like a sleebover :D

they all fuck. "chilling" is code word for orgy.

Just take a screenshot and post it.

I lost the profile trying to copy and paste the share link.

I have the share link still, if that counts for anything, maybe you guys can get to the profile where I can't?

I never sat on the bed with friends (way back in middle school - the last time I had friends).

What's so special about sitting on a bed, anyway? What is wrong with your autistic brain?

the dogpill ruins everything

I never sat on the bed with friends (way back in middle school - the last time I had friends).

What's so special about sitting on a bed, anyway? What is wrong with your autistic brain?

It's a hip young laid back thing to do. I'm tired of seeing weather beaten old people clutching wine glasses.

I can never look at a female the same way again after swallowing the dogpill

I get that not everyone is a forever friendless like me but how would anyone here know when women stop “chilling” on the bed?

I never got to experience the 'young people chilling' moments either :cryfeels: