Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious at what age did your dad lose his virginity?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
my dad met my mom when he was 16 and she was 18 but he told me that he had a few girlfriends before meeting her so he probably lost it at 14

Last edited:
Earliest I can say is 16 because that's when he had his first daughter, my half sister that I've never even met, but I doubt he got a foid pregnant while losing his virginity

I don't fucking know.

How the hell do you even discuss that with your parents?

I don't fucking know.

How the hell do you even discuss that with your parents?
Father will humble brag about sexual escapades and casually mention age, don't even need to ask

My parents never discussed sex with me tbh..

I didn’t know how babies were made until I was 15

i didnt discuss this with my parents
So you're assuming when he met your mother is when he lost your virginity?

Father will humble brag about sexual escapades and casually mention age, don't even need to ask
I don't talk to my father on that level. tbh.

He's based though on women and has stated they are pieces of shit.

Also this.
I've never had the talk - picked things up from online etc.

Idk man. Maybe when he married my mom. But sometimes my mom told me that my dad had previous gfs before her. Even if he did, I doubt that he fucked them as it was even more uncommon for unmarried couples to fuck in my country

18, same age as I am now. and he was considered a late bloomer lol

8 years old, his father got him a prostitute.

I think my dad lost his virginity in his early 20s when he met my mom and got approached by her. I doubt he had sex before meeting her tbh.

What? How can that be? Every 13 year old boy discusses nothing but sex at school, even when it is far beyond his reach.

Idk but he had a gf when he was 10 and fucked numerous times before he met my mom so it was probably early. Just shows how much feminism and other progressive shit fucked up our lives.

My parents were each other’s first and only, and they met in their early 20s. My dad would 100% be incel in 2019.

no idea but probably 16 or 17

probably at least 40 at the earliest

Don't know, don't care. It was a different time.

i think it was like 23

I can't be certain, but he was older when he met my mom. Mid-late 20's I would guess.

He was already 24 when he lost his virginity, funny to think that i could at least theoretically lose it at an younger age than him.

:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

When you tell me how to broach the subject, I will.

not until he married my mom and had me as a child.

When he was 25, with my mom. They were both religious virgins.

How am i supposed to know tbh

In his early 20s most likely with my mom.
My father would definitely be an incel if he was born when i was born he got lucky because he lived during the communist era when women weren't as degenerate.

I never asked but I know he had several gfs before he got married at 28 years old

Don't know, don't care.

I don't know but he had his first girlfriend when he was 13. :feelsree::feelsree:
Also he told me he slayed hot nurses when he was 18.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back