Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over At what age did you realize it was over?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
At 25 I realized there's no coming back and things will never get better.

Somewhere between 15-16

19, took me a while to realise after I left highschool and then it hit me.

I had a sense it was over from age 11 but officially came to grips with my hopelessness at 35.

When I was 16

17-19 I was realizing it was over but the blackpill truly settled in around 22-23 as I was done with college and there was not a single true friend nor did I ever get a foids phone number even for friendship purpose.

before I came out of my moms womb, I even tried hanging myself with the cord when I came out

:feelsseriously:

At 15 I had my concerns.
Accepted reality at about 17.
everything fell apart at that age.
It's just that no one gave me any empathy or love for the stuff i was going trough.
But the girls and attractive guys got loads of attention and support for their dumb shit,like breaking a leg or having relationship trouble with their gf/bfs.
It's not hard to notice as long as it happens directly.

It came in stages really, wondering how I can explain it.

Its like this.

Stage 1: 5-10 years old [You failed, its Over] Move onto the next stage please
Stage 2: 11-16 years old [You failed, its Over] Move onto the next stage please
Stage 3: 17-21 years old [You failed, its Over] Move onto the next stage please
Stage 4: 22-27 years old [You failed, its Over] Move onto the next sta....oh wait its truly over now, you failed to succeed at any of the early stages, now you're fucked for the rest of your life, no new games allowed sorry :)

Over for american ricers

When I first hit puberty.

34 , because I am a very optimistic person, I always thought that everything could improve but not ...

I wasn't introspective at all until late teens when I realised it's over but 25 broke me and I feel heavy disassociation ever since.

It came in stages really, wondering how I can explain it.

Its like this.

Stage 1: 5-10 years old [You failed, its Over] Move onto the next stage please
Stage 2: 11-16 years old [You failed, its Over] Move onto the next stage please
Stage 3: 17-21 years old [You failed, its Over] Move onto the next stage please
Stage 4: 22-27 years old [You failed, its Over] Move onto the next sta....oh wait its truly over now, you failed to succeed at any of the early stages, now you're fucked for the rest of your life, no new games allowed sorry :)
Yeah. Pretty much my thought process.

Even if you fucked up, there's always the next stage.

But at 25 that's it. There is no next stage. Everything from there onwards is based on the foundation of your years before. So that means youre fucked.

16. Idk how it took you to 25 TBH that’s way too long imo.

I'm a very pessimistic person. But somehow I was very optimistic when it came to the blackpill.

Aka the worst combination you can get coz you're somehow optimistic about the things you CANT change

I can understand someone still having hope until his mid-20s since someone fresh out of college might still believe that he could use his increased earnings to buy a woman's (fake) affection. It's when you realize that you're too unattractive to even betabux that you're forced to admit that it's completely over for you.

11,12 tbh, other kids would avoid me so I knew something was wrong

When i got out of the womb

I can understand someone still having hope until his mid-20s since someone fresh out of college might still believe that he could use his increased earnings to buy a woman's (fake) affection. It's when you realize that you're too unattractive to even betabux that you're forced to admit that it's completely over for you.
Or realize it’s over if you can’t get teen love and sex like chad does.

Or realize it’s over if you can’t get teen love and sex like chad does.
"There's a time and place for everything, children. It's called college"

Fuck you South Park. I thought you were better than this but in the end you're still spewing the same bluepilled shit as every other shitty show.

Around 13 if you mean the SMV specifically, but in general, closer to 6 or 8.

between 14 and 16

I don't know. I think I've always known.

But blackpill begins last year (I'm 38)

i had this nagging feeling since ouberty started but i was too bluepilled to understand

my progression into the redpill started at 19 and i was fully blackpilled at 21
im almost 23 now

I don't even know, mid teens I guess