Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill at what age did you realize it over

shy niceguy

shy niceguy

manipulate me
-
I realized it was over back in high school because I would always be laughed at by a group of girls wherever I went, and when I tried to dm foids online. they will always 100% block me when they see my face on my profile. Do you know what's funny? I used to watch videos about Elliot Rodger when I was in middle school. At that time, I thought he was a weirdo. Now that I've gotten older, I completely understand him.

shy niceguy

mommy boy​

Jesus Christ.......

@ChudMasterofBation

I realized it was over back in high school
Same
At that time, I thought he was a weirdo. Now that I've gotten older, I completely understand him.
Literally me, but with one exception I don't completely understand him, he killed fellow ugly dudes and barely any foid, and a mass shooting is useless. Let's be honest what did it achieve apart from making incels an easier target for bullying?

Same

Literally me, but with one exception I don't completely understand him, he killed fellow ugly dudes and barely any foid, and a mass shooting is useless. Let's be honest what did it achieve apart from making incels an easier target for bullying?
Would you be an Eliot victim if you were nearby because you're ugly?

13-15
i was a pessimist and thought i wasn't gonna get laid and experience love from a female ever (and i was right)

Last edited:
Just recently when I graduated college and realized that meeting people "organically" was not an option anymore. The only place left to meet foids for me is the apps.

Just recently when I graduated college and realized that meeting people "organically" was not an option anymore. The only place left to meet foids for me is the apps.
online apps are the most brutal because foids they can be truthful on what they think. I've gotten told to kill my self by a foid for being ugly.

I realized it was over back in high school because I would always be laughed at by a group of girls wherever I went, and when I tried to dm foids online. they will always 100% block me when they see my face on my profile. Do you know what's funny? I used to watch videos about Elliot Rodger when I was in middle school. At that time, I thought he was a weirdo. Now that I've gotten older, I completely understand him.

i'd consider elliot rodger to be a fakecel, he didn't even look that bad he just had autism and insanely high standards. He also killed 2 fellow ricels.

n
i'd consider elliot rodger to be a fakecel, he didn't even look that bad he just had autism and insanely high standards. He also killed 2 fellow ricels.
Eliot was not attractive at all, but sure he wasn't that bad looking. that still is not enough, his look match would've never even given him a chance either way.

18. I was a super late bloomer, so I was hoping I could at least achieve normie status. It never happened.

Probably the late last year, so aged 23.

14 is when I realized I was uglier than everyone else

shy niceguy

mommy boy​

Jesus Christ.......

@ChudMasterofBation
Idk how anyone can see an avi like THAT and not think it's an infiltroon :forcedsmile:

at 5 at the latest

When I was 12, girls were already hooking up with older chads. One even got pregnant.
I was never good at ignoring reality.

At about 15 but ive always felt isolated from others

At 13 I could piece together the truth to a small extent

Last week at 3:45 pm

Like 2months ago. I used to be red pilled before

I was 22 when I took the :blackpill:.

Back then I swore to myself, I'd get a prostitute if I was still a virgin with 20 years to avoid the stigma that comes along with being incel.

Now I'm past that age and I don't give a single shit about that stigma.
People can tell if you're unlovable, no matter how much sex you've had.