Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel At what age did you realise youre too old for making up for lost teen years?

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
For me the realisation started with 23.

Very late; after I was 30.

I’d say after 23. From 24 and up your youth looks are gone

Im still in denial at 22. I feel like what Jake Davidson said sort of resonates with me. He said he hopes he can make up for it but he feels like its unlikely and that he would probably ending up taking cocaine and other drugs to fill that void.

recently, 23/24
until recently I could cope about being a late bloomer and people still have these childish friendships and adventures sometimes in their early 20s, but now I'm pretty much out of places to meet people and even if I met someone, I can't afford being carefree, at this age you gotta work and be serious about life :fuk:

It never began for me

you can make up for it in your early 20s.

As soon as I realized how many men my oneitis, Rose, slept with. All of the romantic experiences she denied me for years.

It never began, in matter fact i like the isolation more than getting deep down into the normie lifestyle :dab:

recently, 23/24
until recently I could cope about being a late bloomer and people still have these childish friendships and adventures sometimes in their early 20s, but now I'm pretty much out of places to meet people and even if I met someone, I can't afford being carefree, at this age you gotta work and be serious about life :fuk:
You remember @Napoleon de Geso ?

About the same age as you, I believe. The people I met as an adolescent now denigrate me for my conditions and view me as inferior. Some always have.

Of-course, I've been denigrated since early childhood.

you can make up for it in your early 20s.
Maybe to a degree, but you will never have developed social skills close to the people that had a proper experience of socializing, dating etc. from their early teens. Admirable if people manage to do that but from my own experience and from other anecdotal evidence I have gathered from others, if you've been a loser growing up you will always stand out, it's like a smell you can't shake that will always follow you around.