Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what age did you realise it was truly over

VirginNigga

VirginNigga

Ethniticiologist
For me it was at the end of highschool (18) when most of my "friends" more like acquaintances who i would talk to and team up with in class, who had no social value and were also not attractive, had lost their virginity or at least had some sexual experience one time while I was not talking to any girl let alone get a kiss. I knew something was wrong with me but i did not accept that it was entirely because of my looks

still hoping and coping

When i was born

When I was 17

16. Thats when I became racepilled and realized I was racemogged by 97% the people in my grade. It was after the racepill that I found the entire blackpill

28. I already knew things weren't looking great before then, but by this age I'd approached enough girls and experienced enough rejections to know it was undoubtedly over.

19. My only high school friend was a sub5 underdeveloped babyfaced video game nerd. He was just like me, we shared the same interests. We were both just beta kids playing vidya. It's all we had in life.
When highschool ended we cut contact because of a stupid fight in senior year over an xbox controller no less, not going to go in detail. A year after graduation I found out he got a gf. When I saw his photos on facebook I couldn't believe it was him. He grew at least 3-4", gymmaxxed and was legitimately big and his face went front 4 to 7. Probably roids, but judging by his face I think late puberty hit him hard at 18. A perfect example of a late bloomer.

That day I realized it was over for me. The only guy similar to me in high school moved on and became a high tier normie. Many kids I used to know both from elementary and high school are now serious adults with wives, some even have kids. Surreal.

Around when puberty hit and things truly began to change for the worse.

I've been blackpilled since I was 11, but I didn't know it was over until I was 16-ish.

16. Was red/blackpilled for a long time before then though.

Been black pilled since the age 13. Didn’t realize it was over until I was 19

16/17. That’s when I began to see through the bluepill lies and deception.

19. My only high school friend was a sub5 underdeveloped babyfaced video game nerd. He was just like me, we shared the same interests. We were both just beta kids playing vidya. It's all we had in life.
When highschool ended we cut contact because of a stupid fight in senior year over an xbox controller no less, not going to go in detail. A year after graduation I found out he got a gf. When I saw his photos on facebook I couldn't believe it was him. He grew at least 3-4", gymmaxxed and was legitimately big and his face went front 4 to 7. Probably roids, but judging by his face I think late puberty hit him hard at 18. A perfect example of a late bloomer.

That day I realized it was over for me. The only guy similar to me in high school moved on and became a high tier normie. Many kids I used to know both from elementary and high school are now serious adults with wives, some even have kids. Surreal.
Almost same as me expect my friends did not even looksmax..

27, I was bluepilled until about 25, then took the red pill, and then finally took the blackpill and accepted reality

I would say around 15, when I got rejected, and I only got compliments from my parents or family when I wore really nice clothing. It was also the time I really started using the internet more and started to see what women really thought about other people that they wouldn't say in real life.

When i got into college when i was 21 years old and started norwooding, i.e. 3 years ago, got redpilled by mstow, always suspected that i'm not fully aware of how bad situation is for me, nothing not even redpill could clarify why i failed so badly, in one of TFM's videos he said incels are throughly redpilled, i decided to check you guys out, lurked here for a month, everything started making sense, so i made an account here because i am truecel and there is no escape for me

I had passively known it since upper secondary but I guess i truly got blackpilled around 17.

Had suspicions at 17, but coped my way to 22

18 the moment high school ended and I realized I had never been on anyone's radar

The end just came with the dickpill. 23.

I still have some hope leftover :feelsgah::bluepill: but I know it's irrational. I'm only 20 but my face and frame won't change so I guess it is over.

27, when I was dating for the last time. I'm 35.

When I lost alot of weight and realized I was really gross looking underneath the fat, so around 14 (though I had a glimmer of hope again when my friends semi-bluepilled me, and I was naturally re-blackpilled again a year later or something.

At like 14 when I saw how girls treated my chad cousin vs how they treated me.

12-13, never truly accepted the blackpill until 16-17 though.

When I migrated to Toronto at late 20s. The womyn and feminist culture was fucked up there, and I had to move into a mining town north of Ontario.