Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill At what age did you experience lookism for the first time ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
The first time i experienced lookism was when i was around 7-8 years old. I was teased by a ginger tallfag for being short and he called me small all the time. Didnt see him since over a decade, but he must be easily around 6'2 - 6'3ft nowadays. There was also another classmate when i was around 9 who bragged about being a head taller than me, he is around 6'1ft nowadays. Most lookist experience i had were due to my height, almost never because of my face.

When every kid was bigger than me and I couldn't play with them because I was afraid they'd hurt me also I got severe nose bleeds as a kid if someone as much as touched my nose so I was always terrified of playing with other kids, particularly of balls. And I'm not exaggerating when I say terrified.

as early as kindergarten

Girls mocking my pale skin and ginger hair in elementary school

I was bullied to death for my looks, started at about 13. I have a selfie I took at 14, I look truecel on it, I can see why I got bullied so bad. At the time I didn't understand why people were so mean to me.

I always knew it. Don't know the date when I woke up to the truth, but since a young age I knew this one thing

Good looking guys got all the girls

I was fat since childhood so children weren't likely to play with me

I got called a unibrow head jfl

Idk nigger. I AM JUST SAYING

Oh when it comes to height it was early like i was the smallest in class from first to 9th grade, then had a growth spurt.

But generally being called out for looks that i didnt even think were "bad traits" on me was especially on my second HS were everyone bullied me despite that i found many of these guys in my class not particulary good looking either.

If i didn't trim between my eyebrows, i'd almost have an unibrow
I convinced my parents to let me trim it when I was 12 because people made fun of it, but now my hair covers it and I rot im my room so I don't bother trimming it anymore

I got bullied for the first time due to looking like blackop2cel (got called ratboy) at the age of like 7..

In teenage years I heightmogged everyone so noone dared bullying me but at the same time I had no friends and women would look scared and move seats if I sat or came close. Emphatic gender.

Middle school

I got bullied for the first time due to looking like blackop2cel (got called ratboy) at the age of like 7..

In teenage years I heightmogged everyone so noone dared bullying me but at the same time I had no friends and women would look scared and move seats if I sat or came close. Emphatic gender.
Mogs me, better to be feared than to get laughed at

I wasn't a very cute baby, I probably experienced it as an infant without knowing it, when people were looking at me sideways for being ugly

I've never explicitly been called ugly until I was 12,although I'd reckon people were put off by my face way prior to that

7, i don't really remember but i think the other kids made fun of me for my looks and they also bullied some other kid for being ethnic

I was a genuinely beautiful baby and toddler, so I reaped the benefits of that which I guess you can consider lookism. When I was around 5 I started getting fat and my parents did not care about the way I looked, so people started treating me much worse. People experience lookism from the day they are born, attractive babies are treated much better than ugly ones.

Between 4-5 yrs old back in 98-99

whatever age i was when school started LMAO, little ass kid, always excluded from things for no reason, likeable personality just wanted to fit in but they never accepted me and still dont, theres no other explanation other the affect of lookism,

in other words, ive experienced it basically all my life