Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill at what age can you really say ITS OVER?

hunchback

hunchback

Officer
the other day i was thinking about successful people i know. they're about the same age as me (late 20s) and their lives are just beginning, theyre wrapping up their higher education getting doctorates and doing post-doc research, getting papers published and so on. they just got their first "real" job and are making plans to get married and buy a house in the next 5 years. i can only imagine where they're going to be 20 years from now.

i'm 28 and i think my life ended years ago. i have nothing going for me and i don't see any way out. i have 0 friends. the only thing i'm looking forward to is moving out of my mom's house but it all seems so pointless. i don't like living with my mom but i don't know if being alone all day long is much better. and i can't go back to school working 50 hours a week.

i think my life ended when i started working full time. at least i had some free time back then

My life ended at 18 - I'm just holding out the 1% of hope I have until I finally do the right thing and neck myself

it cant be over if it never began / kek at comparing yourself to others / quickest hit of suicidefuel

There's no specific age. I guess you just know when it's really over.

If you didn't get love and sex by your early 20s, ITS OVER. Your brain has already finished developing. After that, no amount of pussy can make up for your lost time.

If you didn't get love and sex by your early 20s, ITS OVER. Your brain has already finished developing. After that, no amount of pussy can make up for your lost time.

Lol, the world isn't this black and white

God all you kids on here are such fucking aspies, hilarious how I even get called a mentalcel.

I still have a little hope at 23, it seems your brain and hormones start decaing at 25 though

18. You're done growing and your face won't change much after that. If you're still ugly you're fucked.

I'd say 23 is the last age that you have a chance at "making it." If you have 0 friends, 0 romantic experiences, are a NEET, etc past the age of 23, you're done. You aren't really seen as youthful anymore, so you can't fit in with the younger people. But you're so far behind that you never had key experiences in your formative years, so you've fucked yourself.

Girls start bleeding ages 10-15. If you don't get any action when you're in that age range, you're done.

I’d say you can be incel at any age from when you want to be sexual but can’t. In terms of it being over though... I’d say early 20’s. At that point, you’re at least 5 years behind your peers.

21 is the cutoff, if you make it to that age without losing you virginity its over

I tell myself over and over that Rodney Dangerfield didn't get famous until his mid-forties. But I'm just kidding myself if I think I'll ever be successful at anything.

At 6 when you have to be on the front row of class pictures every year because you're the shortest guy.

unsure when you can officially say its over. i think its subjective and based on the persons life.

At 6 when you have to be on the front row of class pictures every year because you're the shortest guy.
Dont remind me please

tumblr_lmtln6PNFq1qzeugr.gif~c200

It's the age at which your looks are maximized, unless you're a really late bloomer ofc.

It depends, 18 makes sense but Im sure some trucels realise it earlier.

Early 20's. If you don't go to college it's younger.

After your freshman year of college, it become much harder to make friends. No friend, no chance

Depends on your genetics, i.e. if you're balding @ 18 it's over @ 18.

It was already over the day we were born.

I would say 19. A bit past the beginning of college.

Lol, the world isn't this black and white

God all you kids on here are such fucking aspies, hilarious how I even get called a mentalcel.
lol, I said it before. A lot of these fuckers are mentalcels in denial