Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what age are you considered old?

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
Aging is my biggest fear tbh. All we have is our youth.
Time to start TomBradymaxxing.

Last edited:
Late 20's I reckon.

For inceldom? I'd say mid to late '20s.

lol @ late 20s. if you mean an old man id say 50s. at what age are you not considered in youth? id say 30.

29 sounds, seems and is generally accepted as kinda old. Though Realistically 50 is actually being old, senior citizen type old.

when l was 27, a 35 yo foid told me lm still young

35 is the final call , from then on its only a downward spiral .

Late 20's I reckon.
For inceldom? I'd say mid to late '20s.
lol @ late 20s. if you mean an old man id say 50s. at what age are you not considered in youth? id say 30.
29 sounds, seems and is generally accepted as kinda old. Though Realistically 50 is actually being old, senior citizen type old.
This. deffo somewhere around 28 or 29. deffo already kind of aged after 30.
I guess there’s a consensus

It depends on who is defining "old"

By your late 20s you're supposed to have a 6 figure income, house, wife or long term gf, kids or kid on the way and drive a BMW. Any less than that and its over.

I guess there’s a consensus
Yeah a lot of people said the exact same thing or pretty close to it. Ig you have your answer OP.

and drive a BMW
14776.jpg

did he get banned for name dropping?
Yeah a lot of people said the exact same thing or pretty close to it. Ig you have your answer OP.
Yeah. Easy enough ig

This. And If you have money u can still slay young early 20’s girls till you’re like 35..

We all need to get on HGH 2IU/day and hair loss meds to counteract ageing tbh

tbh generally old is when you are about to die but for dating point of view its when you are balding there isnt a specific number

By your late 20s you're supposed to have a 6 figure income, house, wife or long term gf, kids or kid on the way and drive a BMW. Any less than that and its over.

best answer

Take care of your skin and stay fit and if you ever lose your hair, buy a hair system. If you do all that, then you should not worry too much about aging.

Objectively i'd say you aren't "old" until 30 - 40
But most foids would consider a guy "old" when he's 30 and older (unless he's still got chad looks)

When you don't look like you're in your 20's anymore, it's over to fuck prime foids.

When you hit puberty
When you don't look like you're in your 20's anymore, it's over to fuck prime foids.
Yeah nah. I’ve seen rich 30-40 year old slayers.
YEah for the average beta bux

it really depends on how you look, if you look like fucking onision at the age of 34
Og onision 32838

then you are practically speaking in your early 20's

I have a babyface, but I have salt-and-pepper hair. I can't even grow a beard and I think I'm still filling out physically despite being 26. I don't even fucking know anymore. I mean I've been cutting my hair for years and I've been monitoring the drift of a dent in my skull. It's still shifting around. You're not really until you're in your 50s.

it really depends on how you look, if you look like fucking onision at the age of 34
View attachment 87367
then you are practically speaking in your early 20's

I will do everything within my power to preserve my youth. I’ll Americanpsychomaxx with the morning regiment.

JFL @ people saying 20s or 30s

This place is full of kids

I will do everything within my power to preserve my youth. I’ll Americanpsychomaxx with the morning regiment.
you should definitely look into Retin-A cream, its a holy grail for skinmaxxing

depends on how you look sure, but you're already kinda fucked with a lot of decent looking women if you open your mouth and say "twenty-nine" when they pop the question

Chances increase as you get older. It is a mathematical fact.

id say mid to late thirties is when you start getting some people calling you old. but the teenagers here think 25 is old.

20+ virgin is old sexual wise but still young.
30+ is just old in general

I’m 24 and I feel old tbh.

As old as your hairline

As old as your hairline
I think the same.
Next time you're out, look around the men out there. They would all look better with hair.

Hair is life
Hair is pure

I think the same.
Next time you're out, look around the men out there. They would all look better with hair.

Hair is life
Hair is pure
Legit

*swallows fin pill"