Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting At war with pleb subhuman NPC neighbours from above me

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I have been at war with my shit neighbours above me for almost 4 years now. They are two 50+ year old boomers and their 20+ YO daughter used to live there. It started in late 2016 when her BF moved in there. At first I didn't even know what was happening or that he moved in there, I thought that the boomer neighbour was just doing late night renovations so for a few weeks I was ignoring all the noises at night - moving furniture that was scratching the floor sounds on my ceiling, litteral elephant like stomping (guy who moved in weights like 100+ kilograms, that bitch is fat too), bouncing bed noises (you know). Then one night I had enough of this and I rushed there and knocked on their doors, the boomer mom opened and I told her what noises I hear every night. But this didn't do shit.

I won't go into too many details from now on, but this is where it all started. Later these animals had a child and the fucker slept there every 2nd night (before, they moved out to apartment in a building next to ours). Later when the little spawn of the devil grown up and started walking, it was shaking our ceiling every day - running, jumping, throwing and slamming things. We notified landlord of our building about this but nothing really changed when the boomer father was told about our complaints. We even had one "session" with my family, the boomer neighbours and landlord. We had parties above us until 1am (even the little fucker was there for so long), things thrown on "our heads" (our ceiling), kid even though not living there being there all the time and running like crazy until late hours. Recently they (young couple with the fucking kid) moved out to a house somewhere. But they are still here almost every day, so not much changed.

Today, the fuckers were there since 1 PM until 9 PM. Things falling down every few minutes (sometimes like a dozen glass balls falling down and bouncing), little fucker running from one side of the apartment to the other. I had enough of this and when they were on the staircase and I saw them through the door visor, I punched my doors hard. The fucker carrying his daughter got scared in that moment, that was a beautiful sight, he called me something and I punched the doors once more.

Tl;dr - neighbours above me behave like braindead animals and nothing helps to repair their behaviour.

Anyone else here having problems with shitty neighbours? What good ways do you know to repay them for their shitty behaviour? I am literally on a verge of killing them in Worms 2.

Last edited:
you know what to do

You go to their doors and tell them to behave.
" Then one night I had enough of this and I rushed there and knocked on their doors, the boomer mom opened and I told her what noises I hear every night. But this didn't do shit. "

Let me guess "Hello ma'am, can you please keep it quite ?"

You're ugly, you go there and say "Hey keep your shit down for fuck sake"
Since it wasn't really deep into our feud, I tried to be calm-ish and it was something between the lines you made. I rarely talk like the latter and never like the former.
But at this point I know just going there and talking to them wouldn't do anything.

Being mean is the only way,why would you be nice ? guess it's a whitecel trait to be nice.
I am never nice what are you talking about? Where did I say I ever was?

So why you didn't insult them ?
When I went there for the first time? As I said, I wasn't nice then but I didn't think of insulting them from the get go since it was literally my first time telling them about their behaviour and how much of it I can hear. This works with 80% of people. IDK maybe with nonwhites you have to try to make the things work some other way right away.

I have been at war with my shit neighbours above me for almost 4 years now. They are two 50+ year old boomers and their 20+ YO daughter used to live there. It started in late 2016 when her BF moved in there. At first I didn't even know what was happening or that he moved in there, I thought that the boomer neighbour was just doing late night renovations so for a few weeks I was ignoring all the noises at night - moving furniture that was scratching the floor sounds on my ceiling, litteral elephant like stomping (guy who moved in weights like 100+ kilograms, that bitch is fat too), bouncing bed noises (you know). Then one night I had enough of this and I rushed there and knocked on their doors, the boomer mom opened and I told her what noises I hear every night. But this didn't do shit.

I won't go into too many details from now on, but this is where it all started. Later these animals had a child and the fucker slept there every 2nd night (before, they moved out to apartment in a building next to ours). Later when the little spawn of the devil grown up and started walking, it was shaking our ceiling every day - running, jumping, throwing and slamming things. We notified landlord of our building about this but nothing really changed when the boomer father was told about our complaints. We even had one "session" with my family, the boomer neighbours and landlord. We had parties above us until 1am (even the little fucker was there for so long), things thrown on "our heads" (our ceiling), kid even though not living there being there all the time and running like crazy until late hours. Recently they (young couple with the fucking kid) moved out to a house somewhere. But they are still here almost every day, so not much changed.

Today, the fuckers were there since 1 PM until 9 PM. Things falling down every few minutes (sometimes like a dozen glass balls falling down and bouncing), little fucker running from one side of the apartment to the other. I had enough of this and when they were on the staircase and I saw them through the door visor, I punched my doors hard. The fucker carrying his daughter got scared in that moment, that was a beautiful sight, he called me something and I punched the doors once more.

Tl;dr - neighbours above me behave like braindead animals and nothing helps to repair their behaviour.

Anyone else here having problems with shitty neighbours? What good ways do you know to repay them for their shitty behaviour? I am literally on a verge of killing them in Worms 2.
Buy a slingshot and shoot out their windows make sure to be unidentifiable(put on a balaclava).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back