Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At war 'Rapechase'.

I don't like Thrash.

I think you misunderstood my question. I was asking you if there is any particular musical genre or artist you like.
Oh, yes I read it wrong I'm into Ian Dury & The Blockheads, Tom Robinson Band, The Beach Boys, Dr Feel Good, The Police, The Specials, Madness, The Beat, Gary Numan, Joe Meek, Squeeze, Johnny Cash, Manfred Mann, Hall & Oates, The Zombies, The Jam, Dion, The Clash, ELO, The Guess Who, OMD, Steve Miller Band, CCR, Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons, 10cc, Warren Zevon, Bad Manners, The Kinks, The Hollies, NENA, Roy Orbison, Blondie, The B-52's, The Rolling Stones, Bob Marley, John Denver, Toot's & the Maytals, The Searchers, Cole Porter, Elvis, The Everly Brothers, The Who, The Animals, And that is just a few of them.

Oh, yes I read it wrong I'm into Ian Dury & The Blockheads, Tom Robinson Band, The Beach Boys, Dr Feel Good, The Police, The Specials, Madness, The Beat, Gary Numan, Joe Meek, Squeeze, Johnny Cash, Manfred Mann, Hall & Oates, The Zombies, The Jam, Dion, The Clash, ELO, The Guess Who, OMD, Steve Miller Band, CCR, Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons, 10cc, Warren Zevon, Bad Manners, The Kinks, The Hollies, NENA, Roy Orbison, Blondie, The B-52's, The Rolling Stones, Bob Marley, John Denver, Toot's & the Maytals, The Searchers, Cole Porter, Elvis, The Everly Brothers, The Who, The Animals, And that is just a few of them.
Impressive list. You have pretty good taste.