Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at this whore acting like shes not a whore that sleeps around

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
daily reminder that all women are the same, dont believe her lies, shes a whore that is pretending to be le traditional white woman to bait money from traditional cucks

yup
she's a tradthot
Only "redpilled alpha" MGTW cucks will fall for her lies

"She's not like the other girls!!!1!! :soy::soy::soy:"

Normalizing casual sex? That's what you call it?

I’ve fapped over her :forcedsmile:

At the very most, tradthots are "self-hating" women. They are whores who regret their whoredom.

Rather than accuse men of rape, however, they say "teehee, I'm just so submissive and feminine that I allow Chad to have his way with me everytime!"

Why do you give whores like these attention ?

At the very most, tradthots are "self-hating" women. They are whores who regret their whoredom.
That's not true, they'll always find a way to blame men for their whoredom or at the very least other women.

Alt right cucks are so easy to manipulate, an aryan girl can literally slap them on their face and take a shit on their lawn and they will still believe her.

They worship Lauren southern and Faith Goldy exact same way. Same with blondeinbellyofbeast.

These tradthots are milking these cucks for everything while they suck of chads dick off camera

she looks like a whore tbh

She’s a feminist with a turtleneck. She made a video about how degenerate men are the reason why society is failing, without realizing that degenerate Chad’s are the men that WOMEN chose. She attributes the nature of the top 20% of men to the other 80% men that are struggling to get laid period.

It’s all men’s fault, she can’t take responsibility just like all women.

BASSFZz made a great rebuttal to this cunt, if you care:

Credit where credit is due, can't fault anything she said. It's hopefuel that there are foids spreading messages like this.