Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At this redditor slowly getting more and more blackpilled

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
D1VTZyG.png

How the fuck is it possible to be this bluepilled?

send him a private message and tell him to join here tbh

Tell him that his personality lacks bone development

Classic case of bad personality I imagine

Incel in confusion and denial. He should be here.

He is a lost, scared child and this is his home.

Tinder was never meant for males.

Bring him here

Being blackpilled has its perks, you don't fret over such bs ever again

His personality obviously isn't good enough, you need at least 6 feet of personality to get womyn to like you. If you have only 5'7" of personality you need to improve that.

His personality obviously isn't good enough, you need at least 6 feet of personality to get womyn to like you. If you have only 5'7" of personality you need to improve that.
High IQ

Send this copypasta I've made to every incel in denial you find on reddit:

I am sorry to break it to you, but you are an incel.

Due to your genetics, you were born with a combination of facial, skeletal, and physical traits that females are not attracted to sexually. You are not alone, over 80% of human males have this condition. This is why patriarchy was built. It is indeed immoral to oppress women for what they cannot control, but this is the truth why it exists: to give most the male population a shot at romance by instilling monogamy and restricting female advancement into society.

There is no girl who will ever find you sexually/physically attractive, and there never will be. That is our genetic curse, stemming from female biological mate selection programming. As the human brain developed and evolved overtime and became more complex, so did human female mate selection behavior. This is the end result; the female brain requires a specific combination of aesthetic hyper-masculine genetic traits on a male to register him as sexually appealing. Most males do not meet these requirements, an unfortunate consequence of nature's cruelty.

You can only cope with your condition. It is permanent, there is no cure.

Unlike the fools on this website, I can help you. If you are interested in help, feel free to message me. I can tell you why things are like this, and rationalize what you have been through.

Send this copypasta I've made to every incel in denial you find on reddit:

I am sorry to break it to you, but you are an incel.

Due to your genetics, you were born with a combination of facial, skeletal, and physical traits that females are not attracted to sexually. You are not alone, over 80% of human males have this condition. This is why patriarchy was built. It is indeed immoral to oppress women for what they cannot control, but this is the truth why it exists: to give most the male population a shot at romance by instilling monogamy and restricting female advancement into society.

There is no girl who will ever find you sexually/physically attractive, and there never will be. That is our genetic curse, stemming from female biological mate selection programming. As the human brain developed and evolved overtime and became more complex, so did human female mate selection behavior. This is the end result; the female brain requires a specific combination of aesthetic hyper-masculine genetic traits on a male to register him as sexually appealing. Most males do not meet these requirements, an unfortunate consequence of nature's cruelty.

You can only cope with your condition. It is permanent, there is no cure.

Unlike the fools on this website, I can help you. If you are interested in help, feel free to message me. I can tell you why things are like this, and rationalize what you have been through.
This is fucking brilliant lmfao, saving this. Thanks

Hes going through the stages of evolutio

He knows it's his face but he's too optimistic to accept that it's over

He will be here in a week

D1VTZyG.png

How the fuck is it possible to be this bluepilled?
>3 upvotes average
>5 comments average
>all telling him uselss advice

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Imagine thinking anyone at all gives a fuck about you as an ugly male

send him a private message and tell him to join here tbh

Fuck that. You want some blue pilled faggot to join? His NPC program will crash and he'll lose his shit.

He has to start the blue pill deprogramming. He's already going through his trials in life. Some people are fortunate enough to have a journey in life that leads them to the black pill. He is in the midst of his, and all journeys are unique. Being pulled from that journey early and thrown into the black pill is like a hurricane flinging you right into the abyss.

Bring him home.

damn over for him, SEA is his only hope if he's white

r/noFap -> r/sex -> r/Tinder... to be continued

final destination : incels.co

He'll blackpill himself, you cannot force the blackpill on anybody, if you they they'll just cope harder.

Fuck that. You want some blue pilled faggot to join? His NPC program will crash and he'll lose his shit.

He has to start the blue pill deprogramming. He's already going through his trials in life. Some people are fortunate enough to have a journey in life that leads them to the black pill. He is in the midst of his, and all journeys are unique. Being pulled from that journey early and thrown into the black pill is like a hurricane flinging you right into the abyss.
just let that nigga
go ER

He knows it's his face but he's too optimistic to accept that it's over
Hopefully he gonna learn about the blackpill, and that bluepill programation will crash, so that he can see how shallow foids really are.

Worst case scenario he's gonna brush it off as incel theory and keep being bluepilled until one day he meet a train head first.

He'll blackpill himself, you cannot force the blackpill on anybody, if you they they'll just cope harder.
Yeah in time. I will check his page in a few months. But then again, 5 fucking years and he still hasn't learnt...

Just more proof that you don't need to identify as an Incel to be one. Many Incels are Bluepilled.