Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill At this rate we should support and make feminism progress faster faster than before

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
Every blackpilled incel will agree this society need to be burn to hell. Instead doing ER and just become another serial killer who failed to change soyciety, why don't we support all stupid and disgusting movement or way of thinking so society will fall faster?

Imagine a fully controlled goverment and society by foid, How chaos it will be? All cucks and simps will have to lick foid shit for get attention from 1/10 foid. Foid hypergamy will become worse than ever so instead of 80/20 it will be 99/1. All chad will become normies and normies will become incel. Don't forget about trannies and other lgbt they will become far worse so all incel tier looks will larp as trannies.

The upcoming event of this chaotic society will either normies who now incel rebel againts foid who will protected by cucks and simps they will nuke each other to die or society will become as it will be, foid always win. But atleast normies will feel what we feel now and maybe majority of them will rope or bang each other who become trannies.

At this rate i just wanna this sick soyciety fall tbh, i just want to see how far this retarded species who let their inferior counterpart dominate them will exist.

@Nukethisgayearth NIGGA WHAT DID I FUCKING TELL YOU NOT 5 MINUTES AFTER YOU SAID PROGRESSIVE SELF IDENTIFIED INCELS DON’T EXIST :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:IM POOOOOING

@Nukethisgayearth NIGGA WHAT DID I FUCKING TELL YOU NOT 5 MINUTES AFTER YOU SAID PROGRESSIVE SELF IDENTIFIED INCELS DON’T EXIST :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:IM POOOOOING
Did you read his post? He wants it to move forward rapidfire so that soyciety collapses upon itself even faster.

It’s a retarded idea ngl since there are flaws with that approach, but his intentions as they seem are not bad.

i don't like accelerationism, i'd rather live out my life comfortably and let the next generations of which my children won't exist apart of deal with it.

its already accelerating pretty quickly, france is already destabilising, wont be long before other EU countries see the same sort of strife ( UK)

Accelerationists go brrrrr

its already accelerating pretty quickly, france is already destabilising, wont be long before other EU countries see the same sort of strife ( UK)

If society is going to achieve equality then fine! let's go all in, I unironically want to see more foids in the army + police + constitution work + trash collection. Fighting feminisms in this day and age is letting women have a treatment better then men without actually doing what men do. Total equality! none of that princess treatment any more.

Did you read his post? He wants it to move forward rapidfire so that soyciety collapses upon itself even faster.

It’s a retarded idea ngl since there are flaws with that approach, but his intentions as they seem are not bad.

i don't like accelerationism, i'd rather live out my life comfortably and let the next generations of which my children won't exist apart of deal with it.
The important part is i want to see it in my lifetime, with my eyes. :feelsokman:

Imagine what that feels like.
hottest anime men in no particular order GIF

boy

u got that one right

foids have no morals and they do abuse power

the best christmas gift I could ask for
The best gift ever i will have in my lifetime ngl
death note japan GIF

Last edited: