Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At this rate, in 2030 every foid will be casually dressed like this outside

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

Degeneracy. How is this allowed? Imagine a kid or family seeing this irl.

It's funny how women objectify themselves so much when given the opportunity. It's like they don't understand that their value only increases the more they cover their body. Truly, I cannot imagine wifing up a woman that has walked around like this. The idea that many men have seen her half-naked body makes me nauseated.

No girl knows the word "piety" anymore.

Her face is ok, I'm 100% sure chads are hitting on that.

I would prefer a nudist society ngl. But what I find totally cringe is that people with ugly bodies have the audacity to show off their deformed fat legs.
How can this bitch smile while looking like that in public?
I don't shame her for nudity, but for being UGLY while nude.

My sister got a job at a clothing store where she's not allowed to wear skirts because it'd be "lewd" when they bend over or some such rot.
As if wearing "yoga pants" that outline your whole rear or those shorts that don't even cover that region aren't actually lewd.

It's funny how women objectify themselves so much when given the opportunity. It's like they don't understand that their value only increases the more they cover their body. Truly, I cannot imagine wifing up a woman that has walked around like this. The idea that many men have seen her half-naked body makes me nauseated.

I would prefer a nudist society ngl. But what I find totally cringe is that people with ugly bodies have the audacity to show off their deformed fat legs.
How can this bitch smile while looking like that in public?
I don't shame her for nudity, but for being UGLY while nude.
She would call the cops if she saw our face and height though.

The chinese should be nuked for making Tik Tok, oh and the virus thing too.

Girls already wear booty shorts and bras in public

Not as bad as a kid seeing faggots naked with dildos kissing each other, i guess

I dress like this because it's comfortable you inkwell!

if a currycel went running around the streets of london in his boxers he'd be arrested instantly JFL

And then she will complain about rape.

Its already happening in the bus downtown, I am glad I dont need to go there often.

I dress like this because it's comfortable you inkwell!

if a currycel went running around the streets of london in his boxers he'd be arrested instantly JFL
just be fat and run around in your underwear while still get millions of likes, theory

Her father should beat the shit out of her.

She needs to lay off the fish and chips.

that's pretty hot but she should be beaten brutally

that's pretty hot but she should be beaten brutally
yeah in an ideal world this wouldn't happen. it's ridiculous how fast the west is falling in less than 6 decades

Rape them legally at this point tbh

Idk why foids want to be treated as humans when they objectify themselves. They blame us for objectifying foids but how can we objectify something that’s already an object?
Her father should beat the shit out of her.
He’s a cuck for not beating that worthless whore
And then she will complain about rape.
The most ironic part of it all tbh
The chinese should be nuked for making Tik Tok, oh and the virus thing too.
Yeah tiktok is the biggest promoter of degeneracy in the world. The virus is based actually

Last edited:
Why do some of you "truecels" even USE tiktok?

Why do some of you "truecels" even USE tiktok?
Right? Seems like it would be pure suifuel to watch teen chad doing things i can only dream of