Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over At this point, I don’t care anymore about the world.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I’ve officially reached the point in life where I have stopped caring about the world. I don’t care about all the loony wacky shit that’s going on in Clown World anymore. Hypergamy is on the rise? Men are being enslaved? I can’t help but not care anymore. I just want to exit this world now. This world is not for me.

you must be having a bad time....

Who cares about global warming anyways right, the planet will recover but it is us who will suffer. I do not care for humanity anymore, we've stooped to low.

Who cares about global warming anyways right, the planet will recover but it is us who will suffer. I do not care for humanity anymore, we've stooped to low.
I stand with my believe that it isn’t real but if it is then I’m glad, I hope we all sink and the wild reclaims the earth. Humanity is truly a depraved and wretched species.

let the world consume itself

You don't care about the world anymore? I'm sorry you feel that way. Would you like to discuss it further?

(Don't mind my retarded questions. I'm currently in nursing school and we are learning about "therapeutic communication". I'm just practicing it.)

I never cared about the world Lmao fuck Every one and fuck the world i hope it all burns

w
You don't care about the world anymore? I'm sorry you feel that way. Would you like to discuss it further?

(Don't mind my retarded questions. I'm currently in nursing school and we are learning about "therapeutic communication". I'm just practicing it.)

why would you want to work in the medical field where you will have to save the lives of wicked women who don't care about you and would reject you?

If you’d like, though it would feel weird talking to another incel as if he was my therapist.

w

why would you want to work in the medical field where you will have to save the lives of wicked women who don't care about you and would reject you?
I don't want to be a nurse. I'm being forced to become one. I was a NEET for 7, almost 8 years. i dropped out of college my junior year and have been LDARing ever since. But I just turned 30 recently and my parents gave me an ultimatum that i have to go back to school. I didn't want to go back to college to complete my degree since I probably wouldn't be able to find a job with it anyway unless I got a master's degree afterwards. So my mom said i have to go to nursing school. Lots of her filipino friends are nurses and their kids went to nursing school too. So she practically signed me up by force to a vocational school without my consent and forced me to attend the school tour and the meeting with the admissions counselor to finalize the enrollment, etc. So yeah. I've been reluctantly attending nursing school the past month.

I stopped caring too

btw,how do you make your text format always different?
Is there an option for it?
click on the big letter A next to the water droplet while writing a post.

admittedly there aren't many options, and i just happened to pick the best looking one :)

I just hope that WW3 or a new major conflict breaks out...

click on the big letter A next to the water droplet while writing a post.

admittedly there aren't many options, and i just happened to pick the best looking one :)
32de4f266a4d8db40d3beaba35c919b6.png

I don't want to be a nurse. I'm being forced to become one. I was a NEET for 7, almost 8 years. i dropped out of college my junior year and have been LDARing ever since. But I just turned 30 recently and my parents gave me an ultimatum that i have to go back to school. I didn't want to go back to college to complete my degree since I probably wouldn't be able to find a job with it anyway unless I got a master's degree afterwards. So my mom said i have to go to nursing school. Lots of her filipino friends are nurses and their kids went to nursing school too. So she practically signed me up by force to a vocational school without my consent and forced me to attend the school tour and the meeting with the admissions counselor to finalize the enrollment, etc. So yeah. I've been reluctantly attending nursing school the past month.
Be a nurse then you can change diapers!

lold tbh

i thought u were neet?

lold tbh

i thought u were neet?
I was a neet but I started a vocational nursing program at the end of October. My mom enrolled me without my consent. My parents gave me an ultimatum that I have to go to school or to get a job and start paying rent. I didn't expect them to do that. But I turned 30 in November and they said I can't leach off them anymore at age 30. Fuck them. I hope they both die so I just get my inheritance.

I was a neet but I started a vocational nursing program at the end of October. My mom enrolled me without my consent. My parents gave me an ultimatum that I have to go to school or to get a job and start paying rent. I didn't expect them to do that. But I turned 30 in November and they said I can't leach off them anymore at age 30. Fuck them. I hope they both die so I just get my inheritance.
u looked a lot younger in ur pics tbh i thought u were 18-20 tops

I want this world to end

never have, always wanted chaos