Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over At this point, I can't imagine my death not being suicide.

MidnightMetro1

MidnightMetro1

Greycel
You ever think about how you'll die? I've often thought of suicide, but there's that voice in the back of my head that says "maybe I'll die naturally." I've reached the point now where a natural death seems more like a fantasy.

I don't expect to reach old age; I don't even expect to reach middle-age. I have so many suicidal memes and images in my gallery that the idea of me not roping seems like a pipe dream.

Of course I know that's what normies want me to do. Sometimes I also entertain the idea of going ER before flinging myself into the abyss.

Anyone else feel similarly?

Same here. Growing old alone is a terrible experience. When your dick goes limp and your libido is in the toilet, you'll realize that having a family is the only thing that matters.

You ever think about how you'll die? I've often thought of suicide, but there's that voice in the back of my head that says "maybe I'll die naturally." I've reached the point now where a natural death seems more like a fantasy.

I don't expect to reach old age; I don't even expect to reach middle-age. I have so many suicidal memes and images in my gallery that the idea of me not roping seems like a pipe dream.

Of course I know that's what normies want me to do. Sometimes I also entertain the idea of going ER before flinging myself into the abyss.

Your age, height, race, face, hair, location ? Maybe it is not over for you.
I feel like you during the whole live and I'm still here. Even if it is over for me.

Same here, but my plans a bit different than yours. I'm gonna live as long as possible, so long as I can maintain decent health and financial security. I'm not really too depressed about foids not liking me anymore. I can already see someone posting the "when the coping is too strong" gif, but thanks to my blackpill knowledge, foids disgust me to my core. I only see them as living fuckdolls now.

Thankfully, my parents are pretty stacked so I probably won't have to worry about wagecucking much as long as I'm frugal. I'm just gonna live a simple life with cheap copes like manga, anime, beer, food, etc. Also look forward to seeing just how much more fucked this world is gonna get.

Once I get cancer or some shit, I'll have a solo picnic under the stars. After my last meal, I'll blow my skull open with my S&W 629 and enter the eternal void.

At this point i just smoke 10 cigs a day,drink like a fish and take tylenol like its candy.My liver is about to go soon and im def dying young.

I desire suicide but at the same time i despise this universe and want to live out of spite against the nature that wants me dead.

I feel like one day I'll be diagnosed with some sort of cancer or other terminal illness brought on by chronic stress from being lonely for 10 years. This can't be healthy, I'm sure my cortisol levels are constantly high. One day I know I'll just end up collapsing or fainting from whichever tumour is growing inside me lol.

Yes. I have tentative methods picked out. Just need more research and to finalize a date and some other stuff. I can’t wait.

I feel like one day I'll be diagnosed with some sort of cancer or other terminal illness brought on by chronic stress from being lonely for 10 years. This can't be healthy, I'm sure my cortisol levels are constantly high. One day I know I'll just end up collapsing or fainting from whichever tumour is growing inside me lol.
Same:fuk:

I’ve had vivid visions of how it would feel to face death shooting myself in the head, looking to the sky, in an open casket. And how my consciousness would fade with a little delay after the shot, knowing it is indeed inevitable now. :feelsthink::blackpill:

I just see myself dying in ER or suicide