Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At this old hag giving insight on incels

She's a femoid, what the fuck does she know about actual incel problems.

>"binge watching incel videos." Your opinion doesn't count bitch What you binge on, we live it

Srsly these fucking normshits think that because the watched Columbine's documentary and jackfag's interview they now grasp the entire concept of the blackpill.

Atleast the message is spreading
Whether or not it leads to more people being blackpilled only time will tell

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck.

Also if she feels so bad for us why won't she fuck us.

>"binge watching incel videos."

"Binge watching."

Jesus. The voyeuristic consumption of poverty as an idle hobby. This cunt doesn't just look like a vulture...

>"binge watching incel videos." .
Don't think there are even any genuine incel videos on jootoob made prior to the van man incident. They censor so much shit these days.

Last edited:
This dusty old bag needs to fuck an incel and make a real difference rather than hunt for more orbiters online.

Terrible video. The only thing that would have made it good is if she ran head first into a brick wall at the beginning of it.

I'd fuck her and jizz on her face

Looks like a tranny to be honest

This is how normal people act when they hear about us, then you have cucktears lmao.
Cucktears have same amount of hate in their body as us.

Anways, she is pretty nice. She truly sumpathizes with us. I would fuck her for sure.

Last edited:
Anyway she would never have sex with us

Lol look at her, she just wants 3 young incels to 'relieve' themselves using her, dirty old hag.

And when I say young incels, I actually mean goodlooking mentalcels, the kind that are often called 'fakecels' around here.

The kind of woman, after reading about it so much, would sleep with 15 yo student tbh.

I watched this lol. Blaming it on technology is just an excuse to not tackle the REAL cause of inceldom - women.

I can't even look at this old harpy without raging.
Harpy.JPG