Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AT THIS NORMIE STUPID CUCK

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope

BASICALLY , this normie is ok that his girlfriend don't have sex with him , and he is SUPPORTING her .
while she will deny an dicklet incel with hideous face .
soy has destroyed this normie life .he is probably getting blow jobs and fucking her face off .

She's got no vagina, what's he supposed to fuck her in?

A foid without a vagina can get chadlite, but just imagine a guy without a dick trying to find love :feelskek:

A foid without a vagina can get chadlite, but just imagine a guy without a dick trying to find love :feelskek:

you're not entitled sweetie!

She's probably a pro at taking it up the ass

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: She will bring Tyrones and make him watch her get railed by them or she will make him dildo and mock him as he fucks her

FUCK. I thought foids were only respected and loved because of their holes. Why does this Chadlite stick around with her even if she has no hole? He is the biggest kind of simp from a whole other dimension. He survives by just getting her validation. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That dude mogs me to infinity and the unknown most distant corners and regions of the universe. Beyooooond over for ANYcel.

But I respect women and have good personality bro

You're still not entitled. Now lower your standards for that used 35 year old landwhale

@MuslimCell
COLLASAL BLACKPILL

Doesn't have a vagina but still gets a chad anyway JFL.

yes , BASED AF . we aren't the pickier gender , we actually doesn't demand much from foids , may be because we have way higher sex drive .
but modern woman are treated and told o be a qween that only deserve the best ,but the worst part they lash out on every person with their sociopathic narcissistic behavior . they actually ok and dare to harm others feeling just to maintain that qween she is .

men are polygamous by nature then they want us to settle with a 25 years foid that get a dgree and a job and have a 10 years sex while the rest of our life until 60 we just rot .
my father is a 60 years old man and i caught him MASTURBATING ? POOR GUY TBH ,

incel: doesn't have vagina
everyone: