Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At this Noodlwhore cope

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★

Boy oh boy where do I even begin with this :feelshaha:
First of all she is obviously super attracted to white guys "I hate these blonde blue eyed men so much that's why I'm going to have children with them :foidSoy: "
Secondly what kind of self image does this foid have :feelsseriously: she obviously views these whites as superior and views herself as ruining something "good" somebody put this pest out of it's misery :feelsugh:
Tagging Racepill enthusiasts:
@Lv99_BixNood @starcrapoo @Made in Heaven @wereq @Chudpreet @Copexodius Maximus @pyromancer1234

Last edited:

:incel: :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:

Couldn't have made this shit up even if I tried :lul::lul:

She didn't consider the fact that hapawhores will still chase white Chads as well so the second generation will actually look white.

JFL
smartest foid.

She didn't consider the fact that hapawhores will still chase white Chads as well so the second generation will actually look white.
She obviously wants that to happen, This chinksect YEARNS from the bottom of her heart to have children or at least grandchildren who have those traits. I bet you that she'll die a happy woman if that ever happens jfl

Last edited:
I don't like ching chongs, I will have white children with med girls.
194dc2099e68a5205fb3a8864649801c

Dumbass whites will see this and say "omg look how much they hate us!" :feelsree:

Just like the noodle Boston mayor banning whites from her Xmas party. Meanwhile married to a white man with sons

Nothing new tbh. Even normies are aware of noodlewhores’ true nature and just how fucking self-hating they are lmao.

Dumbass whites will see this and say "omg look how much they hate us!" :feelsree:
No man would be that retarded. We all know getting to fuck is a win.

She obviously wants that to happen, This chinksect YEARNS from the bottom of her heart to have children or at leastgrandchildren who have those traits. I bert you that she'll die a happy woman if that ever happens jfl
Chinkwhores, like all foids, date white men or chads for status, visa, money, and other materialistic shits. They couldn't care less about the kids. Men performing mental gymnastics on behalf of foids to justify their whoredom just gives them more excuses for free.

Just like the noodle Boston mayor banning whites from her Xmas party. Meanwhile married to a white man with sons
Another commment that I forgot to add:

Even normies see through noodlewhores BS

Wallahulathim from the bottom of my heart I adore asian women ruining the genes of the white race. Beyond based noodle whores tbh

Wallahulathim from the bottom of my heart I adore asian women ruining the genes of the white race. Beyond based noodle whores tbh
Mate did you even read what I wrote under that tweet? she is obviously coping the result is the same though

The bigger meme are the white men who unironically breed with these ER factories
So true, and it's even more pathetic when it's a SEA gook. The real reason most white men go for asian women is because they are SO easy. If we're being blunt, arab, berber, Iranian, afghan, kazakh, uzbek womem ALL mog chinksect females in beauty, but because white cucks are cowards who are scared of MENA and Turkic men, they resort for asian women who are easy pickings

Mate did you even read what I wrote under that tweet? she is obviously coping the result is the same though
What result? I'm saying asian women.en racemixing with white men Is based because it ruins the power of their JBW for their sons and daughters
Fuck no they won't. Even Quapas still look asian, or at least they were resemble turks

Last edited:

First of all she is obviously super attracted to white guys "I hate these blonde blue eyed men so much that's why I'm going to have children with them :foidSoy: "
Secondly what kind of self image does this foid have :feelsseriously: she obviously views these whites as superior and views herself as ruining something "good" somebody put this pest out of it's misery :feelsugh:
@Lv99_BixNood @starcrapoo @Made in Heaven @wereq @Chudpreet @Copexodius Maximus @pyromancer1234

Why the fuck is an sfcel twitter account posting this.

So true, and it's even more pathetic when it's a SEA gook. The real reason most white men go for asian women is because they are SO easy. If we're being blunt, arab, berber, Iranian, afghan, kazakh, uzbek womem ALL mog chinksect females in beauty, but because white cucks are cowards who are scared of MENA and Turkic men, they resort for asian women who are easy pickings
If you read the comments of that tweet, you'll find plenty of unattractive white men cope and rationalise the fact that asian women are the only choice they have:

"Muh high IQ :soy:"
As if that shit matters when you have no other positive attributes

"My grandchildren are going to be white and blue eyed anyway, I'm saving the white race by breeding with gooks :feelstastyman:"

Some coping JBWmaxxer says that it's okay because his hapawhore daughter is whitu cockru onry :foidSoy: no mention of sons though I wonder why :lul:

Last edited:
Why the fuck is an sfcel twitter account posting this.
He is trying to lure white men away from these ricecel factories, It fell on deaf ears but I commend him for trying anyway

Couldn't have made this shit up even if I tried :lul::lul:

Kek got her, asians foids will get rejected by an aryan man and proceed to post the most retarded shit online.
No bitch, the white race has the ability to genocide your mongloid race in a single day and night without taking any casualities, you exist because whites allow you to, should a psychopathic group takes the reign of power of key white nations there will be no more ethnics shortly afterwards, but you know that already don't you?

He is trying to lure white men away from these ricecel factories, It fell on deaf ears but I commend him for trying anyway
Perhaps, sfcels are white whore worshippers, they don't like incels ascending either or low status white men. Which is ironic since it's much of their base and who they should appeal to.

Last edited:
Perhaps, sfcels are white whore worshippers, they don't like incels ascending either or low status white men.
Mate there's nothing wrong with taking any chances you have of ascension all that you have to do is to not bring another incel into this world
How hard could this honestly be :feelskek:

Last edited:
Kek got her
:feelsYall:
asians foids will get rejected by an aryan man and proceed to post the most retarded shit online.
Asian foids are retarded in general
No bitch, the white race has the ability to genocide your mongloid race in a single day and night without taking any casualities, you exist because whites allow you to, should a psychopathic group takes the reign of power of key white nations there will be no more ethnics shortly afterwards, but you know that already don't you?
I'm going to have to stop you there, whites aren't going to do shit about this

Nothing new, noodles gonna noodle.

If you read the comments of that tweet, you'll find plenty of unattractive white men cope and rationalise the fact that asian women are the only choice they have:

"My grandchildren are going to be white and blue eyed anyway, I'm saving the white race by breeding with gooks :feelstastyman:"

Some coping JBWmaxxer says that it's okay because his hapawhore daughter is whitu cockru onry :foidSoy: no mention of sons though I wonder why :lul:

Imagine having white supremacist parents and being a chinky ricecel, literal ER factories.

90 IQ is good enough. Asian high IQ leads to excessive autism.
Lol this is how you know these are mind broken whitecels. How are you gonna talk about caring about blue eyes while mixing with an asian? Like I said, this is how you KNOW white incel attraction to asian women is a cry of desperation. Because of the preservation of blue eyes was so precious to them that they want it in their children or grandchildren, the simple fact is that arab women, turk women, and even fucking indian women are easier to bleach. But the reason they dont go for arab or turk women is because they are less desperate for white genes due to already being part-white. These are all arabs i found on tiktok, now imagine if someone is half-white/arab

Screenshot 20231224 005738 TikTok
Screenshot 20231224 004809 TikTok
Screenshot 20231224 004502 TikTok
Screenshot 20231224 010443 TikTok

Literally seen whitecels like this advocate aborting hapa sons. It's crazy the cognitive dissonance

I'm going to have to stop you there, whites aren't going to do shit about this
Imagine pre ww1 colonial goverments with today's technology, ethnics are lucky there were no weapons of mass destruction back then.

Imagine pre ww1 colonial goverments with today's technology, ethnics are lucky there were no weapons of mass destruction back then.
Colonial governments didn't want to genocide ethnics or there would be a lot less brown people

Colonial governments didn't want to genocide ethnics or there would be a lot less brown people
Not a genocide but colonial forces were faced with resistance and they have to kill their way through most of the colonies, ethnics were really lucky that colonial powers were still using muskets and innacurate powder cannons.
But today most white nations can comfortably conduct air or drone strikes without any risk of casualties. Or just spam ICBMs if it came down to it.

Nothing new, noodles gonna noodle.
Seeing how they act when they have total freedom I can see why foot binding was a thing in the past
Imagine having white supremacist parents and being a chinky ricecel, literal ER factories.
Literally seen whitecels like this advocate aborting hapa sons. It's crazy the cognitive dissonance
It's truly a wretched thing to be the offspring of a JBW couple

Last edited:
This is SUPER common among wmaf couples. Some white chud who copes with his subhumanity with white supremacy, but of course he still needs pussy, so he weasels his way into a yellow vagina so he can get that sweet dopamine, all the while loathing the mongoloid whore he calls his wife and his turanid children.

This alone would be enough to cause immense mental illness in hapa children. Knowing that daddy hates your flat face and wishes he could have a white wife. Knowing daddy views his race better than mommy's, essentially making mommy a war bride. Knowing that daddy almost definitely finds some random blonde classmate of yours closer to him in kin than you do, even if you were the one who came out of his balls

However, the torture doesn't even end there, as most hapas, aside from being aware that their fathers are white supremacists, are also often aware that their mother is a self hating chink who, whether she says it out loud to her hapa child or not, is disappointed that her child came our looking more Asian rather than white. Hapas, whether consciously or subconsciously, are well aware that their mother adores thin noses, round eyes, blue eyes and light hair, traits the hapa children next to never will have. Ergo, they will gradually understand that mommy hates her own people and by extension, them since they represent the asiatic bloodline she so desperately craved to flee from

And ON TOP OF THAT, most hapas end up being short scrawny weak incels to begin with. That's THREE different fucking sources of mental anguish. Their white supremacist fathers, their war bride mothers, and their incel tier genetics

Last edited:
It's truly a wretched thing to be the offspring of a JBW couple
Every single other racial mix is more mentally healthy than WMAF. Maybe BMWF is also bad, but most of the time, Mulatto males come our looking like tyrones

This is SUPER common among wmaf couples. Some white chud who copes with his subhumanity with white supremacy, but of course he still needs pussy, so he weasels his way into a yellow vagina so he can get that sweet dopamine, all the while loathing the mongoloid whore he calls his wife and his turanid children.

This alone would be enough to cause immense mental illness in hapa children. Knowing that daddy hates your flat face and wishes he could have a white wife. Knowing daddy views his race better than mommy's, essentially making mommy a war bride. Knowing that daddy almost definitely finds some random blonde classmate of yours closer to him in kin than you do, even if you were the one who came out of his balls

However, the torture doesn't even end there, as most hapas, aside from being aware that their fathers are white supremacists, are also often aware that their mother is a self hating chink who, whether she says it out loud to her hapa child or not, is disappointed that her child came our looking more Asian rather than white. Hapas, whether consciously or subconsciously, are well aware that their mother adores thin noses, round eyes, blue eyes and light hair, traits the hapa children next to never will have. Ergo, they will gradually understand that mommy hates her own people and by extension, them since they represent the asiatic bloodline she so desperately craved to flee from

And ON TOP OF THAT, most hapas end up being short scrawny weak incels to begin with. That's THREE different fucking sources of mental anguish. Their white supremacist fathers, their war bride mothers, and their incel tier genetics
Every single other racial mix is more mentally healthy than WMAF. Maybe BMWF is also bad, but most of the time, Mulatto males come our looking like tyrones
Asians need to live in seperate countries from whites for their own sake, coming to the west "In search for a better life" doomed them

Foids are a joke. They're a legit meme, laugh at them

Hey why did you forget me :feelsBox:

noodlewhores are incel factories

That's an elaborate way to basically say that she's whitechadonly