Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at this incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

The blackpill is going to hit him hard some day. He actually thought he had a chance with young Stacy. If they were alone she likely would've accused him of rape.

St. Blackops2cel will take him under his wing

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This has been posted like 10 times before though boyo. She's now a freshman at Duke and has a 6'4 Chad QB of the football team bf. The guy has normie tier looks but is some bluepilled (likely gay) cuck into drama.

JFL at anyone who wears a fedora anymore. We will accept him with open arms to our community some day.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
subhuman wanting a 10/10 stacy is he living on jupiter ?

Not enough personality boyo try again

he ascended into a chadlite

Atleast he tried.

They’re grown up now. She’s with 6’4” quarterback Chad. Tale as old as time.

Weird.
He looks different on her Instagram.
Screenshot 2018 10 23 23 48 24 73

St. Blackops2cel will take him under his wing
Never gets old :feelskek::feelskek: She is now getting railed by a GigaChad Quarter Back, someone posted her Instagram here not long ago.
JFL at anyone who wears a fedora anymore. We will accept him with open arms to our community some day.

he has a gf now

A true classic.
he has a gf now
He never looked too bad. And he was low inhib enough to do that shit. His problem was the fedora, the shitty glasses and the fact that he was aiming for a girl well above his league.

this kid will be posting on /r/inceltears in a decade

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This has been posted like 10 times before though boyo. She's now a freshman at Duke and has a 6'4 Chad QB of the football team bf. The guy has normie tier looks but is some bluepilled (likely gay) cuck into drama.
Are you sure, as in you have confirmation, outside of what you think has happened?
I find it believable, just want evidence

Some guys on the last thread found her ig and his twitter, confirmed boyo :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hah

I can feel the testostERone boiling...

Edit: at least I still have my wagner

A true classic.

He never looked too bad. And he was low inhib enough to do that shit. His problem was the fedora, the shitty glasses and the fact that he was aiming for a girl well above his league.
I agree

I also enjoy listening to wagnER.
Someone should play some wagnER for stacies and educate them.

Those were the days of true heroism. Unlike the dull and stupid times we live in today, where the only heroism man gets to experience is what's simulated unto the computer/television screen for him, so he can enjoy vicariously living through a role played by a Chad (((Hollywood))) actor in a fictive universe. It's very pathetic

It's sooooo cringeworthy :feelskek::feelskek::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

There's a girl who looks almost exactly like that young stacy sitting on the table next to me right now. I want a bullet in my head.

LOL at how her insta even looks now

a nerd was going up to this, and trying to get in with flowers and chocolates :feelskek::feelswow:

She's the epitome of a stacy. He didn't stand a chance. He looked like a beta nerd with pasty skin. The type of guy that plays Dungeons, and Dragons with his friends in the basement. Only someone with social status, and looks could date a stacy like that. Hence the quarterback boyfriend.

It's sooooo cringeworthy :feelskek::feelskek::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Yes, it was. I feel like a pussy when I think about the time I bought flowers for a girl when we went to the drive in together. To do something like this for a girl you aren't dating is something I can't even imagine.

How did these soyboys ever get this bad?

Also worst mating dance ever. JFL.

And wtf, was this an ad or what?

young virgin gives free present to young stacey, young stacey feels obliged to thank him for that present due to social setting.

Little does that young virgin know later on she will mock him and laugh at his attempts.

BAHAHAHAHHAA

https://www.instagram.com/_alexablair/?hl=en

i really feel bad for that guy, but seriously how fucking delusional can u be to think that u had a chance with her?? a few years later look at her fucking instagram! its full of chads that she obvs got fucked by

Last edited:
See how she looks at her Chad.

She is Stacy, there are many like her & this is Chad but this is her Chad, his dick is solely for her use but later in life when he quits football & starts to go bald her pussy will open up for a higher smv Tyrone.

Daaz5girp0iy

I thought that fedoras were a dead meme

Just be confident bro :soy:

A dude like this could develop the skill of a professional and it still wouldn't look good. genetic trash

See how she looks at her Chad.

She is Stacy, there are many like her & this is Chad but this is her Chad, his dick is solely for her use but later in life when he quits football & starts to go bald her pussy will open up for a higher smv Tyrone.

History keeps repeting itself, it's not even funny anymore, I wonder how he feel when he look at this and remember what he done, I wish I was there to punch his face and say it to him "don't do it you fucking retard! You are a ugly piece she will never want anyhting with you" and them hit him one more time in the stomach to make him vomit, than it would all be ruined and this would be much more kind than the false encouragement they gave him, they knew the result, certainly it had adult fools involved in it, they already knew what the outcome would be but they still let him do it, bastards monsters.

Her bf looks meh, facially like a 5/10. It's his status (quarterback of football team), height (6'4" ?), and seemingly normietypical brain which halos the hell out of him.