Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At this Gigacoping ITcel. He knows deep in his heart why he cannot garner any matches.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200726 172114

He lies to himself so he can virtue signal to imaginary Foids on IT.

Lmao we saw this the day before yesterday, guys is completely fucking lying, if he slays i am literally Ernest

If you have to resort to online dating to ascend, its over.

He's an incel and even if he wasn't his existence wouldn't disprove statistics

He just blatantly lies and copes like a retard he is. ITcels of course believe that he's a slayer.

Is this the IndianaCel? I remember years ago seeing a playboy survey that rated Indiana University as having the hottest guys.

Imagine pretending to not being an incel and trying a trillion online dating sites at the same time.

But he says he has linked up with people for sex. It's just he's pining for some woman in... Indiana, I think it was.

>"incel r wrong"

>"i cant get laid pls fucking help me"

But he says he has linked up with people for sex. It's just he's pining for some woman in... Indiana, I think it was.

Did he ever actually claim to have had sex? From the post I saw, he used a lot of ambivalent language without ever explicitly saying "I'm getting laid", much less having anything approaching success dating and forming relationships.

She should go low BF and roid.

he looks like Randy from my name is earl jfl

So he isn’t slaying then. He lied lmao.

So he isn’t slaying then. He lied lmao.
I think guys like him come on it to get that "normie experience" when you tell incels how they should act from a position of a successful lifehaving normie guy. To get their fair share of "normality" on reddit because they are complete losers irl.

I think guys like him come on it to get that "normie experience" when you tell incels how they should act from a position of a successful lifehaving normie guy. To get their fair share of "normality" on reddit because they are complete losers irl.
It’s very typical of r*ddit to LARP and pretend to be successful. Chad doesn’t need to brag, he just exists and goes about his business. Honestly I don’t believe we are even on his radar most of the time.

Did he ever actually claim to have had sex? From the post I saw, he used a lot of ambivalent language without ever explicitly saying "I'm getting laid", much less having anything approaching success dating and forming relationships.

He said he was approached for sex. I guess that doesn't necessarily mean he had the sex. Maybe he's refusing the sex because what he really wants is this woman from Indiana.

He said he was approached for sex. I guess that doesn't necessarily mean he had the sex. Maybe he's refusing the sex because what he really wants is this woman from Indiana.
He said he got "offers" for sex which could be catfishes from FetLife since the very next thing he followed up with is "some 'girl' messaged me on FetLife asking me to eat her out."

Read his post history, he talks about being lonely and touch starved

He said he got "offers" for sex which could be catfishes from FetLife since the very next thing he followed up with is "some 'girl' messaged me on FetLife asking me to eat her out."

Oh! Ah! It's FetLife! Of course. That makes sense. Yeah there'd be approaches on FetLife, because that's the environment on FetLife. I thought he was talking about, like, Reddit or something he was getting these approaches on.

Did he even mention anywhere that he actually had sex? I remember all he said is that women made him do stuff like grab their breasts and stupid shit like that, but he didn't say anywhere that he had sex, guy is probably still a virgin.

Look at his face. I don't mean how good or bad it look either. Look at that emotion on his face.
That's the face of someone that's a mixture of annoyed, sad, unhappy, slowly getting eaten up alive from the inside.

A guy that wants something but can't get it. A guy that's near the point of just throwing everything away after trying so hard. This is why it's best to go by how someone seems rather than what they right.

Here. I'm going to post lol.
Lol.
Am I laughing? No. No I'm not. But with me typing like this is seems like I'm having a laugh here lol. But I'm not lol. I'm merely putting lol there and to the reader it seems like I'm right now laid back and happy.
I'm not.
Lol.

This is why I never believe a single redditor that claims to have an active sex life. Maybe foids, but not a single dude is anything but a larping faggot waving the "virgin but not inkwell" banner.