Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at this cucked incel subreddit

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
25DF0ABF A571 4659 8A2F C4D3BB795BA5

There was a tallfag trolling us and discriminating us because we are short and I commented “go kys faggot” and the cuck mods banned me for it. Keep in mind people call trolls there faggots all the time. r/shortcels is almost exactly like r/short now. There is no point in commenting on incel subreddit anymore. You will be banned for retarded shit like this. They are to pussy and they think that one puny comment could get the subreddit banned. BUT the funny thing is, the mods didn’t remove my comment.

I think I’m done with leddit tbh. It’s way to cucked

you're posting on there though

Lol I remember r/short, they cope off the richter scale

Solution: don’t use cuckit

I think the "kys" might have been against the

r :soy: les

manlets on reddit are so annoying, they literally terrorize tallcels even someone like me who is 6 foot, thats average in my country and i never mocked anyone, in last months of braincels they basically took over the sub and made it into another r/shortcels where tallcels are downvoted and essentially excluded from community. thank goodness for this site its so much better.

Lol I remember r/short, they cope off the richter scale
i think it had some based people before but no foids have infiltrated and now its just short girl problems, you can't complain about ur problems if ur a male

i think it had some based people before but no foids have infiltrated and now its just short girl problems, you can't complain about ur problems if ur a male
R/short is basically a tallfag sub now. R/shortcels is starting to become like r/short. Like it really matters because it’s only a matter of time before the Reddit admins ban the sub

They banned me because i'm a tallfag at 5'9 jfl

View attachment 161680
There was a tallfag trolling us and discriminating us because we are short and I commented “go kys faggot” and the cuck mods banned me for it. Keep in mind people call trolls there faggots all the time. r/shortcels is almost exactly like r/short now. There is no point in commenting on incel subreddit anymore. You will be banned for retarded shit like this. They are to pussy and they think that one puny comment could get the subreddit banned. BUT the funny thing is, the mods didn’t remove my comment.

thats the thing, any arbitrary reason could get your subreddit banned. reddit is not to be taken seriously

View attachment 161680

TBH i don't buy into the height pill bullshit or the race pill but it's a dick pill to go in their and feel like a victim that's kind of fucked

What I would've done was asked "Was it the 'go kys' part or the 'faggot' part?"

Tfu on leddit users

thats the thing, any arbitrary reason could get your subreddit banned. reddit is not to be taken seriously
The strange thing is, IT users tell incels to kill themselves commonly and leddit does nothing about that

Yeah i cant imagine how bad it is now

I knew a guy in elementary and middle school who was short and his last name was Short. I bet he posts there now

r/short is an incel subreddit tbh
I knew a guy in elementary and middle school who was short and his last name was Short. I bet he posts there now
shorts me