Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at these pathetic uncle tomcels bragging on cucktears

A bunch of larping faggots. Nobody in the incel community even knew who these faggots were tbh

So... what changed exactly?

"Right! I'm no longer a human! Who cares if my DNA proves I'm human, I act like a human, I LOOK like a human; I am NO LONGER A HUMAN! Take that science!"

It's probably a fake post anyway, but damn is it just pathetic.

No actual blackpilled incel would even do that

That is some bluepilled beta neek from forever lone most likely.

And surptisingly they are still incels.
These losers will be like that one guy on cucktears that always says he chooses not to get relationships, and acts like he's moved on.

No actual blackpilled incel would even do that

That is some bluepilled beta neek from forever lone most likely.

I mean honestly you can live a normal life even if you're blackpilled if you have the resources.

Just that you know to avoid femshits and know all their tricks, it's basically MGTOW but without the pathetic LARPing cope.

>after 3 months of being incel
try 20 years retard

“It’s been a minute since Stacy sucked me off, I’m totally an incel bro.”

Incel toms really are the lowest of the low. JFL.

Why does he need to post this on to inceltears? What is the point? Why not just fuck off and improve yourself like you say you are? Would not be surprised if this was a fucking larp. If not, then you made yourself look like a little dog wimpering back to its owner begging for forgiveness. Does he think this make pussy wet?