Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at these delusional deathnics

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★

lol at the cringe, how can people put shit like this up without seeing how pathetic it is?

dirty fucking niggers needs to be gunned down

lol at the cringe, how can people put shit like this up without seeing how pathetic it is?
Although that one tall dude might have a chance.

None of them are incel tier though, maybe except for the skinny-looking black guy. But he's got the bbc factor playing in his favor.

None of them are incel tier though, maybe except for the skinny-looking black guy. But he's got the bbc factor playing in his favor.
They all look subhuman, but you're right, they could probably get low-class foids.

keep reposting tiktoks, I love to watch them

OOOOOOH BLANDA UPP

View attachment 555301
dirty fucking niggers needs to be gunned down
Please, I beg you. Just genocide us sandniggers and take our oil. I'm willing to die just so these motherfuckers die with me.

But you cumskins are too much of a pussy to do it.. you retards are too busy fighting over which pronouns to use for who.

My only hope is China. I wish they give all sandniggers the Uyghur treatment.

Please, I beg you. Just genocide us sandniggers and take our oil. I'm willing to die just so these motherfuckers die with me.

But you cumskins are too much of a pussy to do it.. you retards are too busy fighting over which pronouns to use for who.

My only hope is China. I wish they give all sandniggers the Uyghur treatment.
i meant actual niggers XD idc bout sandniggers tbh

Cucks :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
You deserve rapefuges and islamic terrorists tbh
my country doesn't take in any refuges kek unlike le germany and le france and ect

my country doesn't take in any refuges kek unlike le germany and le france and ect
Why "le germany"? :feelskek:

Most countries don't have articles in German

Doesn't matter if the actual number of people grew, it's the culture that needs to die which it has.
By this metric every nation in the world was genocided by mass culture.

Then it's most likely a shithole country with a tiny dead end economy.
Lithuania isn't a shithole bro
Iran is the shittiest hole there is.. it doesn't get worse than here. You think it does but it doesn't
By this metric every nation in the world was genocided by mass culture.
Elaborate
What is mass culture?

Iran had crazy potential but shitslam ruined it. yeah iran is 100% shithole i agree.
Yeah idk man.. I think it's a cope dude. How can you blame the fact that cars don't wait for pedestrians on pedestrian walkings on shitslam? What about the fact that people struggle with the basic act of forming a line without trying constantly to skip ahead and do dumb shit all the time?

It's not the fault of Islam dude. I think Iranians just have a tendency to be uncivilized and barbaric.. one look at the way we drive and it's proof enough

Besides even before Islam, during the Sasanid era, the zoroastrian clergy held power and ruled similarly to how muslim clerks rule today

Islam didn't change that much.. we're just subhuman sandniggers, admit it

Belonging to international conglomerates, widely accepted and disseminated.
That's not a sudden and influentional enough change to consider it a cultural genocide

I think we both know what is normally meant by that term so I don't think it's necessary to discuss tbh

Last edited:
S.R.B is a natural blonde. Explains her vanity.

are you okay bro? I see you post a lot about that one girl.
I'm just denigrating filth. Please don't mind it.

Perhaps I need to apply an "antimicrobial" to my wound(Mental).

Yeah idk man.. I think it's a cope dude. How can you blame the fact that cars don't wait for pedestrians on pedestrian walkings on shitslam? What about the fact that people struggle with the basic act of forming a line without trying constantly to skip ahead and do dumb shit all the time?

It's not the fault of Islam dude. I think Iranians just have a tendency to be uncivilized and barbaric.. one look at the way we drive and it's proof enough

Besides even before Islam, during the Sasanid era, the zoroastrian clergy held power and ruled similarly to how muslim clerks rule today

Islam didn't change that much.. we're just subhuman sandniggers, admit it
If iran's government put those low iq subhuman muslim sandniggers into concetration camps working and valued the minority high iq ones more it would've been 100% different, but yeah subhumans out nunbered the high iq ones and now iran is shit.

and yeah i blame almost everything on islam, the most obnoxious retarded shit that ever happened.

That's not a sudden and influentional enough change to consider it a cultural genocide
All China does is teach Mandarin and run anti-terror campaigns, both mild by Western standards (of actually genociding native populations and bombing half the globe)

All China does is teach Mandarin and run anti-terror campaigns, both mild by Western standards (of actually genociding native populations and bombing half the globe)
So you're telling me there isn't an Uyghur genocide happening? :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I knew it was too good to ve true :fuk:
We'll just have to genocide ourselves I guess :cryfeels:
Over for shitskins

So you're telling me there isn't an Uyghur genocide happening? :feelsrope::feelsrope:
We'll just have to genocide ourselves I guess :cryfeels:
Over for shitskins
I wish a communist party takes over iran tbh

The genocide narrative comes from the US war machine, that's why I'm skeptical. But I wouldn't discount the Chinese all together, maybe they really do run something advanced.
The Middle East will probably be nuke central within our lifetimes. Unless the climate change completely destroys it first.

The genocide narrative comes from the US war machine, that's why I'm skeptical. But I wouldn't discount the Chinese all together, maybe they really do run something advanced.
The Middle East will probably be nuke central within our lifetimes. Unless the climate change completely destroys it first.
Nah dude.. I was just testing our cels here anyways.
I know there isn't a genocide happening.
I also doubt the ME is going away any time soon.

Social cirlcemaxxed and probably got laid in his teens. His lowinhib traits keeps his head above the water and being low inhib is a huge hailo when you're black.

Im pretty sure they mog you :feelsjuice:
Incel is incel

Incel is incel
Pretty sure they know what pussy feels like while you rot hating on their low inhib behavior, hoping that they're virgin when it's pretty obvious that they arent :feelshaha:

It's true

There wouldn't be euro-stormfrontcels complaining about ethnics fucking white girls if it wasnt happening :feelsjuice:

Goes to show lots of ethnics would choose white people over their own if they could get them, regardless of gender. All the race traitor shit is just a cope by ugly men.