Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel AT THE VERY MININUM we should be fighting for legal prostitution [nsfw]

P

Panda

Banned
-
okay fine.. nobody deserves love. nobody deserves any type of social circle whatsoever. people are entitled to absolutely nothing and no one. FINE.

but for the love of fuck..

give me a hooker to fuck so my life isnt complete and utter fucking misery

give me legal whore houses with thin sexy women that offer the girlfriend experience. STD free. and cheap too. i want to fuck a different girl every single day and night. tax them do whatever. please. its only fair. you cant just free your women with feminism and then not allow them to offer their bodies for service. you cant do that and not expect consequences.

teen-pussy-10.jpg

1673241-very-sexy-nude-girl-in-repose.jpg

i demand sex. women are willing to fuck me for money, i am willing to pay them. make it legal and safe and cheap. the government is our #1 enemy on this issue.

chad can have his sexy loyal loving wife and cute little family with the suburban house and white picket fence.. just give me my whore.

I wouldn't fuck a hooker unless I knew I could fuck real women.

Prostitution being ilegal is like the most retarded thing in the universe

That's not how it works in developed countries. Females could gain total control over the industry if it was legalized... which means higher prices and subpar service. For example, some countries are pushing the nordic model, where it's legal to sell sex, but illegal to buy it. Not a good outlook for men.

Last edited:
Where are you?

In Nevada it's legal, Bunny ranch etc I've heard there you just get expensive bitches with bad attitudes but that's still sex. You could go to Mexico, Thailand, lots of other countries too I'm sure.

I agree, prostitution should be legal (and readily available), good for business, good for incels.

Things don't get passed without Chad

That's not how it works in developed countries. Females could gain total control over the industry if it was legalized... which means higher prices and subpar service. For example, some countries are pushing the nordic model, where it's legal to sell sex, but illegal to buy it. Not a good outlook for men.
Its so fucking retarded women are treated like little children with no responsibility at all, they are always being hur dur manipulated never responsible for their own choices its never their fault

Its so fucking retarded women are treated like little children with no responsibility at all, they are always being hur dur manipulated never responsible for their own choices its never their fault
agreed, it's potent rage fuel.

white knights closed down backpage

i demand sex. women are willing to fuck me for money, i am willing to pay them. make it legal and safe and cheap. the government is our #1 enemy on this issue.

chad can have his sexy loyal loving wife and cute little family with the suburban house and white picket fence.. just give me my whore.
Prostitution being ilegal is like the most retarded thing in the universe

Where are you?

In Nevada it's legal, Bunny ranch etc I've heard there you just get expensive bitches with bad attitudes.
yeah, this is the problem with legalization. It's almost like a monopoly. The customer becomes powerless.

What is the point of women allowed to sell sex but nobody allowed to use the service. sorts of defeats the purpose. does it?

A low inhib incel hero needs to convince cnn or Fox news or some shit to have a segment on air talking about the Blackpill and the plight of incels.

BBBut... "Muh human trafficking of underage girls".

What is the point of women allowed to sell sex but nobody allowed to use the service. sorts of defeats the purpose. does it?
yes. It's a feminist model, so it doesn't make sense logically. The point is to give women all the freedom and power with none of the responsibilities. Prostitutes are protected by the law while clients (men) are treated as criminals by default. If a deal goes bad, the john gets arrested. Hypothetically, a whore could take your money, refuse to fuck you, and then call the cops if you don't accept it. I would assume that doesn't happen too often, but the possibility is there. Advocates believe this model reduces demand for sex work and discourages trafficking.

Last edited:
A low inhib incel hero needs to convince cnn or Fox news or some shit to have a segment on air talking about the Blackpill and the plight of incels.
That would be awesome. Eventually I think it will happen.

Prostitutes profit off of people's despair and frustration.