Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel At the very least, I didn't lose my job from COVID. Economy is fucked where I live.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
My job is salaried and a government 8-year contract, so luckily it won't go away.

During COVID, they just had me sit at home, which is what I'm doing now until September.

But I swear to god lads, shit is getting extremely brutal out there.

Countless shops and stores have been forced to close down due to loss of profits, and many did not reopen after the government lifted the quarantine restrictions. Just in my own neighbourhood, three shops are closed and are up for sale. Only stores run by large corporations like Walmart are still working. If anything, quarantine helped them out more than anything.

I went for a walk downtown today, and same thing, just a shit ton of buildings up for lease or for sale. Past businesses that won't open again. I even drove downtown this morning to go to a park I like and sit down. The highways weren't congested, most roads leading downtown were empty, at 9AM I might add, when most people should be going to their jobs. Very few people are heading to work anymore. It seems that many people are unemployed now.

And this is just an eerie sight of what is to come. Shit is going to get much worse in the next coming years, and I don't know how things will turn out.

My job is salaried and a government 8-year contract, so luckily it won't go away.

During COVID, they just had me sit at home, which is what I'm doing now until September.

But I swear to god lads, shit is getting extremely brutal out there.

Countless shops and stores have been forced to close down due to loss of profits, and many did not reopen after the government lifted the quarantine restrictions. Just in my own neighbourhood, three shops are closed and are up for sale. Only stores run by large corporations like Walmart are still working. If anything, quarantine helped them out more than anything.

I went for a walk downtown today, and same thing, just a shit ton of buildings up for lease or for sale. Past businesses that won't open again. I even drove downtown this morning to go to a park I like and sit down. The highways weren't congested, most roads leading downtown were empty, at 9AM I might add, when most people should be going to their jobs. Very few people are heading to work anymore. It seems that many people are unemployed now.

And this is just an eerie sight of what is to come. Shit is going to get much worse in the next coming years, and I don't know how things will turn out.

I was calling corona dangerous back in jan. My threads here prove it.

But leftist / democrats hate small business. They want all jobs and business to be concentrated in the top 50 or so corps in america. Amazon, Walmart, etc. so they can control them easier.

The shut downs were just transferring wealth to the top 1%, closing down their competition.

yeah it's probably going to get a shit ton worse.I hope it won't but it probably will.hopefully my mom will keep her job.

The Jews will eventually transform the goyim into literal cattle via big corporations.