Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at the utter foidthink of my sister

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
so we were watching tv and a news presenter had pretty wide hips. and my sister starts talking about how the presenter should work out her shoulders to look more "proportional" and how a hourglass shape means wide hips and shoulders :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: imagine how many cucks and retards and kids get duped by what foids say. she's basically saying "if I looked good, this is how I'd looksmin myself". which she's just putting out there in the open.

this is so instinctual and representative of the foid mind, she's basically trying to curb the competition by spreading looksmin propaganda and she's probably fully unaware of it. now I usually don't care about the garbage she's spewing but this was so fucking hilarious that I told her while laughing that a hourglass shape means big tits and not a wide shoulder and she went apeshit since I basically call her out on her garbage and make her reflect on her own medium sized floppy tits :feelskek: pretty sure the number one knowledge in the world is to never ever listen to what foids have to say :feelskek::feelscomfy: is this how breast reductions happen? :feelskek::feelswhat::feelsohgod: "oh no stacy, your back must hurt so bad :foidSoy: besides, you don't want to be only liked for your breasts by perverts :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

"women look their best when they are mature and experienced" is my favorite one

I think I get the gist of your argument, but what's wrong with a foid with a relatively fit back?

Sister is always the worse foid.

"women look their best when they are mature and experienced" is my favorite one
oh yes another great one. roasting young lolis so there's less pure, unspoiled competition :feelskek:
I think I get the gist of your argument, but what's wrong with a foid with a relatively fit back?
nothing, that's nice. trying to reduce the impact of your feminine features by purposefully masculinizing others (getting wide shoulders) to look "proportional" is as retarded as it gets though :feelskek: well I guess if any foid falls for it she deserves it :feelskek:

Broad shoulders, the ball joint between arm and neck. It's a manly trait. Boulder shoulders look like soldiers

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Fit foid :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Broad shoulders, the ball joint between arm and neck. It's a manly trait. Boulder shoulders look like soldiers
This. Low key fag trait being attracted to muscular women or strong jaw women or tallfag women tbh

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Fit foid :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

This. Low key fag trait being attracted to muscular women or strong jaw women or tallfag women tbh

If you are a manlet or a framele or have a recessed jaw, most femoids are tallfags, muscular, and/or have strong jaws in comparison.

Would it make you a faggot for being attracted to most femoids? On the converse, if you weren't attracted to most femoids, would that not make you a faggot?