Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel At the supermarket and i see 6'4 bbc tyone with hot petite pawg white girl.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Holy fuck.
At the market and I see huge 6'4 BBC tyrone with a hot white girl. This girl was a fit pawg.
And I am almost 99% sure the girl was Albanian too.
4Ja1stAvjdM.jpg

It's over for ugly Albanians like me in the Bronx, not only do I get mogged by every other Albanian, but now the girls are going to tyrones instead of settling for an ugly guy like me

I see it all the time. LOL at the "blacks only get the fat ugly white women that nobody else wants!" cope. I mean yeah, there's truth to that stereotype and we've all seen it, but come on.

whats worse is she is being strethced out by the BBC, and JFL at someone marrying this chick, imagine what dirty things she did with the BBC

I see it all the time. LOL at the "blacks only get the fat ugly white women that nobody else wants!" cope. I mean yeah, there's truth to that stereotype and we've all seen it, but come on.

depends on location

you're a white boy in the bronx jfl

it's been over since day one tbh

over for me as well, i'm literally the only white person in my neighborhood.

whats worse is she is being strethced out by the BBC, and JFL at someone marrying this chick, imagine what dirty things she did with the BBC
Can you see the image I posted?

you're a white boy in the bronx jfl

it's been over since day one tbh

over for me as well, i'm literally the only white person in my neighborhood.
It wouldn't be over if I was better looking, I see Chad Albanian guys always fucking hot Latinas and white girls.

Only complete idiots get married in today's world, one should use a bitch up while the getting is good and then bounce. Why should anyone have to settle for a used up whore? Then again I don't want kids and I'm sure that's a huge reason as to why men force themselves to accept these sluts

Op no the picture isn't visible, at least for me...

I haven't spoken to a single black person in my life and I haven't seen one in ages.

lol

Fix the image, boyo.

Holy fuck.
At the market and I see huge 6'4 BBC tyrone with a hot white girl. This girl was a fit pawg.
And I am almost 99% sure the girl was Albanian too.
4Ja1stAvjdM.jpg

It's over for ugly Albanians like me in the Bronx, not only do I get mogged by every other Albanian, but now the girls are going to tyrones instead of settling for an ugly guy like me
Lol I was thinking if I can't get laid here im just gunna try my luck in Albania, although where I live Albanian girls still tend to be loyal to us. Albanian women in America seem degenerate af.

wheres the pic

I haven't spoken to a single black person in my life and I haven't seen one in ages.

lol

All I see and know are blacks, I wouldn't be able to relate to white people who live in a suburb or some shit at all at this point

All I see and know are blacks, I wouldn't be able to relate to white people who live in a suburb or some shit at all at this point
I live in a rich German village so it's not really surprising that I don't see any black people.

Lol I was thinking if I can't get laid here im just gunna try my luck in Albania, although where I live Albanian girls still tend to be loyal to us. Albanian women in America seem degenerate af.
Where are you living, and they are less degenerate and hypergamouse due to our culture.
If you aren't Albanian and don't speak Albanian how do you expect to move There?
And don't waste your time they will only be with you in hopes that you will provide them with immigration to your country.

I live in a rich German village so it's not really surprising that I don't see any black people.
Wtf, how can you live in Germany and not see Somali rapefugees roaming around every night lol.

Where are you living, and they are less degenerate and hypergamouse due to our culture.
If you aren't Albanian and don't speak Albanian how do you expect to move There?
And don't waste your time they will only be with you in hopes that you will provide them with immigration to your country.
To clarify i am albanian myself and not gunna specify where exactly but western Europe. They are way less degenerate than other girls and that's thanks to our culture. I mean hey Albanians don't do a lot right but I think we got the perfect balance with women where we let them dress nicely and take care of themselves but make sure they don't whore around, but I know some girls will try cuck me with a citizenship, but if i go back but Imma act like I live there to be sure.

Last edited:
Wtf, how can you live in Germany and not see Somali rapefugees roaming around every night lol.
Becauss this is not Sweden and not all areas in Germany are equal. Berlin was always a shithole and I'm not surprised that it's still a shithole

Becauss this is not Sweden and not all areas in Germany are equal. Berlin was always a shithole and I'm not surprised that it's still a shithole
I live in a small German town and I see them everywhere lol.

cause they are being brought in to replace working and middle class europeans, not rich ones, so they live in the big metro areas

cause they are being brought in to replace working and middle class europeans, not rich ones, so they live in the big metro areas
Yeah, but there's a government policy of distributing them across the whole country so they should be almost everywhere by now.

You must really live in bumfuck nowhere then, man lol.
Life's actually pretty good here. My life is of course not enjoyable but I have a fast internet connection,beautiful woods and delicious food that I can buy. I think it's way better than Berlin or any other shithole.

Life's actually pretty good here. My life is of course not enjoyable but I have a fast internet connection,beautiful woods and delicious food that I can buy. I think it's way better than Berlin or any other shithole.
Yeah, Berlin is cancer. I'm thinking of moving to Munich for university this year, I hope it's not worse than here.

Would sacrifice my left arm to be able to live in a beautiful German village.

To clarify i am albanian myself and not gunna specify where exactly but western Europe. They are way less degenerate than other girls and that's thanks to our culture. I mean hey Albanians don't do a lot right but I think we got the perfect balance with women where we let them dress nicely and take care of themselves but make sure they don't whore around, but I know some girls will try cuck me with a citizenship, but if i go back but Imma act like I live there to be sure.
The Albanian girls in Albania keep the non degenerate behavior, but the girls where I live will routinely date non Albanians and go partying around, but they still have to hide it from their parents. Of coarse they aren't anywhere near as bad as the non Albanian girls.
That's mainly because their parents are controlling them, I can imagine the next generation of Albanian girls that are born from the girls already living in the west will be full degenerate like other girls.

The Albanian girls in Albania keep the non degenerate behavior, but the girls where I live will routinely date non Albanians and go partying around, but they still have to hide it from their parents. Of coarse they aren't anywhere near as bad as the non Albanian girls.
That's mainly because their parents are controlling them, I can imagine the next generation of Albanian girls that are born from the girls already living in the west will be full degenerate like other girls.
That's what I'm worried about tbh, I can already see it in the Tirana night clubs and shit, and when Albanian girls go to the west sleeping around with non Albanians saying things have changed, it's the 21st century. What they are actually saying is I wanna suck as much chad dick as humanely possible. I pray we do not go down that path, all i want is for Albania to be like 50s America where there's technological innovation, but we keep the family traditions.

That's what I'm worried about tbh, I can already see it in the Tirana night clubs and shit, and when Albanian girls go to the west sleeping around with non Albanians saying things have changed, it's the 21st century. What they are actually saying is I wanna suck as much chad dick as humanely possible. I pray we do not go down that path, all i want is for Albania to be like 50s America where there's technological innovation, but we keep the family traditions.
I definitely think it's going to get worse, as the western media and technology increases it's presence in Albania.
Most of the Albanian girls in Albania are already using social media like instaslut and faceberg so they see the degeneracy and hypergamy happening, and they want to take part in it. Just wait till they start using tinder.

6' 4"...... Oh man, if i were at least 6 foot..............

Race mixing is... disturbing.

Petite means short, so it wouldnt affect her having a perfect ass.

Petite is a body type. Short is short.

Petite girls generally have C or smaller tits, and a small, but firm ass. Also skinny and short.

That might have been true decades ago but now they can especially pull young hot ones

Petite is a body type. Short is short.

Petite girls generally have C or smaller tits, and a small, but firm ass. Also skinny and short.
Then I guess she was short not petite.

if only you had a gf, your life would be perfect

We whites have the same right to complain about race mixing (niggers and white females) as you "ethnics" do (white men and colored females).

I definitely think it's going to get worse, as the western media and technology increases it's presence in Albania.
Most of the Albanian girls in Albania are already using social media like instaslut and faceberg so they see the degeneracy and hypergamy happening, and they want to take part in it. Just wait till they start using tinder.
Fuck m8, when that eventually happens, we will need a hERo to save them all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back