Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At the state of r/short

too bad the elephant didn't step on her

What a bunch of cucks

6'7 giants ruining everything.

Foids simply cannot go without mentioning their boyfriends height :feelsseriously:

It's sort of funny, short foids get with tall guys, only to have short kids due to the foid being short thus creating short men whom would go on to become incels, further proof that women's selective choices are not eugenic (i.e they don't better the gene pool in any way), revolting tbh .

FUCK OFF FEMLET

I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR TALLFAG'S DICK AND DIE A PAINFUL DEATH

tee hee
It's sort of funny, short foids get with tall guys, only to have short kids due to the foid being short thus creating short men whom would go on to become incels, further proof that women's selective choices are not eugenic (i.e they don't better the gene pool in any way), revolting tbh .
her son will probably be 6'0 at least given how huge the guy is, but her grandson will likely be shorter since the 6'0 will in turn also have a femlet wife