Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At the state of modern females.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
oxugoz0j43v01.png

The double standards are incredible. And lol at their "sisterhood", everything was built by men. Their sisterhood would be living in a cave.

Lmao they insult us, yet they should question themselves, why are sexbots being invented in the first place, which means there's something wrong with the state of modern females. Especially after they throw their best years and their primes at chads day after day.

What they are truly afraid of is the cash cow which are men will not let themselves be milked by women any longer.

Just the thought of women losing their privileges is simply delight.

The double standards are incredible. And lol at their "sisterhood", everything was built by men. Their sisterhood would be living in a cave.

THIS

foids dont understand we made everything they have, and have done everything, but somehow society and media allows women to cuck them into how to act or what to do/say

These woman are happy to keep their dildos and vibrators but men aren't allowed to have a sex doll.

It's just a bunch of silicon (most abundant material on earth) with integrated fleshlights and a wig.

These things full size should be sub $1k.

Being an early adopter is always stupid. Hopefully the price becomes realistic for what it is in the near future.

Lmao they insult us, yet they should question themselves, why are sexbots being invented in the first place, which means there's something wrong with the state of modern females. Especially after they throw their best years and their primes at chads day after day.
These woman are retarded, they talk about us taking ourselves out of the gene pool by fucking sex bots instead of woman, but they don't realise that we wouldn't be fucking woman anyway even if we didn't have sex bots because woman don't like us.

The day of reckoning is upon you rosties.

i can't understand why this doll is expensive, i think that thousand of males could buy one of these dolls if they were cheaper
It is really high quality, the doll has a skeleton, joints to pose it in many different ways, skin tissue and it is the best looking sex doll.

They make them warm up and twerk too.

These woman are retarded, they talk about us taking ourselves out of the gene pool by fucking sex bots instead of woman, but they don't realise that we wouldn't be fucking woman anyway even if we didn't have sex bots because woman don't like us.
Lol these dipshit femoids think that men are this way because of genetics. It's cute that they think they can change shit by just spreading their legs for some other guy, but they seem to forget that men are putting them in their places because they act like a bunch of entitled little shitcunts. Again, these poor dumb and useless women are incapable of self reflection and always wanna make it men's fault.

One minute they're calling men a bunch of evil animals for sexually preying on them, the next minute they're crying over men choosing sex dolls. They even think that spreading their legs is the end-all and pinnacle for success.

LOL. Women are the most PATHETIC, WEAK, AND USELESS WASTES OF FLESH. It makes me happy knowing they're sad when a "piece of plastic" renders them completely obsolete.

One minute they're calling men a bunch of evil animals for sexually preying on them, the next minute they're crying over men choosing sex dolls. They even think that spreading their legs is the end-all and pinnacle for success.

LOL. Women are the most PATHETIC, WEAK, AND USELESS WASTES OF FLESH. It makes me happy knowing they're sad when a "piece of plastic" renders them completely obsolete.
:feelsokman:

women : ew get away from me ugly, virgin go die!

also women : ew theyd rather fuck a piece of plastic than approach a female! ( even though they reject us constantly)

whats the fuckin difference between these dolls and a dildo!?! a dildo is a way for women to get dick without having to interact with a man

What they are truly afraid of is the cash cow which are men will not let themselves be milked by women any longer.
the state will be their cash cow, we all end up betabuxxing indirectly through taxes

Every time femoids tried to create a "sisterhood" they tore each other apart after a short while and the whole thing failed.
Personally, I would never fuck a doll, but an actual robot indistinguishable (or almost indistinguishable) from a femoid? Hell yeah. Might have to buy a maintenance plan for it though cause I'll probably mutilate it on a regular basis.

Every time femoids tried to create a "sisterhood" they tore each other apart after a short while and the whole thing failed.
Personally, I would never fuck a doll, but an actual robot indistinguishable (or almost indistinguishable) from a femoid? Hell yeah. Might have to buy a maintenance plan for it though cause I'll probably mutilate it on a regular basis.
Females are always tearing at each other in competition to get the best guy.