Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At the state of cucks

a typical night for your average western foid

Why did I watch this?

Disgusting whore :feelssus: the only coom I would eat is my own :bigbrain:

That’s sad for the boyfriend as he’s finding this out if they’re still together considering she didn’t refer to him as ex. :feelsseriously: And yet he’ll still be fine with it. Foids are so worthless

white women :feelswhat:need to be put on check:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

She wanted to have a quick fling with her ex. Sounds like her current partner is some beta cuck provider. that or he sucks in bed.

average cumskin whore. Hope she gets massacred and raped to death by a pack of wolves

Last edited:
Whores like this need to be beheaded, not allowed to spread their degenerate behavior to other stupid cunts.

Does she talk like that on purpose?:feelsseriously: Id like to reach in her throat and rip her vocal cords out

People wonder why every society on earth once had strict laws about morality and controlling women's behaviour. Now modern society is decaying because we got rid of traditions we didn't fully understand the meaning of and now we're paying the price.

Imagine a man bragging Inn public about cheating on his girlfriend and making her taste another woman’s pussy.
He would end up in jail, but a woman can proudly tell how much of a bad human being she is and she will get clouds.

Seeing slags like this is actually a kind of a temporary relief of never having being near any of these worthless trollops in my life.

But it's only temporary. Kinda like incel deep-heat

The signs were there lol. Just look at her appearance :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: Why would you willingly enter a relationship with that. What’s truly :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: is when a ‘religious’ and ’modest’ looking foid pulls this and it happens plenty of times

Remember than even if you ascend, this will happen all the time no matter what