Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over At the psychiatrist rn. Ready to get my brain fried by TMS

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I have been monkmaxxing for years now, and my state vastly improved, but I still have some remaining depression caused by my ugliness. Today I am at a psychiatric center specialized in TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) to receive my first round of treatment. Soon a blonde Stacy nurse is going to microwave my brain...

Wish me luck boyos!

Good luck brah. But imo psychiatrists are bad non effective cope.
TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) to receive my first round of treatment.
WTF? Dont do that man..ur like a human guinea pig :horror:

WnYTz7L

can't you just get some placebo dick-shrinking pills like the rest of people undergoing a psychiatric treatment

Braindamagecel

I hear this is safe and painless but i've never had it myself, keep us posted.

Just have transcranial magnetic stimulation theory

It went fine. Seriously -- no memory loss, no nothing. The pain was very mild (slight headache near the left eye).

I lold internally each time the Stacy nurses came to augment the wave dosage. They seemed to enjoy it.

My depression has clearly abated. Second round today. Hopefully I end up a vegetable on disability, no more suffering.

I feel more energetic and smarter after this new round of brain zapping and yet have paradoxically become suicidal and very irritable. I am now convinced that the apathy associated with depression is a feature, not a bug. Once you lose the apathy, you start to realize how much your life is ruined and how much the world around you is a terrible place (the reason you became depressed in the first place).

I may actually go through PS soon due to this literal energy boost, though.

request a lobotomy to end it br0

just get brain damage from a scam jew doctor bro

Good luck. I had this done to me too. The results were very meager, if any at all. But, it helps a lot of people.

I had to drive 30 minutes each way to get to the TMS building, and my sessions were 20 minutes long because I choose the more powerful, less comfortable machine.

just get brain damage from a scam jew doctor bro
I used to care about my brainpower but not anymore. Intelligence is fully useless in this world, even for university studies. Obedient and stable workhorses go a lot farther in PhD programs than depressive neurotics. So, I'm all in for brain damage actually. As they say, ignorance is bliss, and all people with Down syndrome I've encountered were happy.

TMS probably doesn't cause brain damage though, the currents used are too weak to actively damage neurons. I haven't experienced memory loss so far and actually feel a bit smarter.

In the way of mood, I am actually more depressed. I think this is because the higher levels of dopamine / synaptic connections in my brain have augmented my ability to engage in thinking and rumination. Now all I can think about is how much my life is ruined (yeah I have money but it doesn't replace diplomas. I had the capacity to get PhDs but depression and self-consciousness about ugliness destroyed me.) and how ugly I am.

The blonde stacy could just fuck you and there your depression is gone.

psychiatry is amazing