Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel At the end of the day

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
....we are all fucked up. Chads, Staceys or incels....the chance to die an awful dead is for everyone equally. At least one single thing, we are all equally. And also to have breed makes no sense and the end of the day. The sun will rise, burn enerything and and at least die. The whole fucking life has no future. We, the incels are prepared and ready for this shit. The real copers are the chads, Staceys, cucks and normal guys. While they are feeling to be confronted with hell, we already are prepared. Fellas, i am drunken and druged. Reality is a circumstance, at least is a illusion of lack of drugs. Good evening my friends

At the end of this journey we are going to die, but they cope better than us tbh.

Your title made me think of this song.

Remember this song? When Day is Done.

To lose doesn't mean to be wrong

cope humans will probably colonize other planets by then and find ways for chad/stacy to live perfect hedonistic lives forever, i rly hope not though

Yes we will all die eventually, but they will die after living long fufilling lives and we will die from a rope after years of LDARing

cope humans will probably colonize other planets by then and find ways for chad/stacy to live perfect hedonistic lives forever, i rly hope not though

No, everyone who has studied astro physics, knows, we will die without a chance. For example, the voyager 1 and 2 leaved 1976 with 60.000 kilometres per hour the world. Last year they leave the solar system. Read about the ferny paradox and you will conclude, the genetic code will die. It doesn't matter, who spread it. And at the end of the day, it lifefull.
Yes we will all die eventually, but they will die after living long fufilling lives and we will die from a rope after years of LDARing

Indeed, that argument is true

Don't give them ideas.

The world ends with you.

nothing should matter to any of us within a few years or decades we shall be nothing but dust and bone.

nothing should matter to any of us within a few years or decades we shall be nothing but dust and bone.

Like everyone. For luck, time doesn't make a difference between Chads, Stacys or incels. We will rot all together