Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill At the end of the day, I really don’t want to be on this site.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I want to be fucking a hot girl. But I can’t. I fucking CANT. Instead I’m stuck here talking to all the losers of the social hierarchy. I just can’t take this trash miserable existence anymore.

i want a girl I think is cute but yeah

Noone wants to be here but it's the only thing we have :cryfeels:

I want to be fucking a hot girl. But I can’t. I fucking CANT. Instead I’m stuck here talking to all the losers of the social hierarchy. I just can’t take this trash miserable existence anymore.
View attachment 212868

I am at work and I want an AP Shell to penetrate the wall of, my Office Building and nail me to the next wall. That way, I could ascend into normiedom and descend into hell at the same time. Pro-move if you ask me *burp*

Walking on sunshine is playing in the Office. Everyday since I started 12 months ago.

I agree, though I do find the idea of calling everyone a loser to be a bit disrespectful.

I love this site, i'm am super content with my life now that I found a welcoming community like chads.co.

I should be dating some hot girl who i fuck everyday but that hasnt happened yet. Im still waiting though

View attachment 212868
I feel the same way. I absolutely hate that I am here and can be here without being a larp. While at the same time I love you guys and appreciate the support of knowing someone else knows what it’s like.

At the end of the day u are alone, its incels.cope

why would you want to leave inkwell?
Screenshot 20200306 074612 DuckDuckGo

I like the people on here as it shows that we endure together but living a normal life would be nice but I know that will never happen, this is the only human interaction I have besides doctors or family and it annoys me that there's is a good chance that most of us are fucked when it comes to ever having a normal life.

you are stuck here forever

Neither do I. I have a love-hate relationship with this site, and it'd be great if I were living life of Chad. Hey, I'd take the life of a beta provider before the life I have now!

Neither do I. I have a love-hate relationship with this site, and it'd be great if I were living life of Chad. Hey, I'd take the life of a beta provider before the life I have now!
Beta providers have it way worse, believe me. They just live in denial and refuse to take the blackpill.

that's life boyo

I don't want to be on this site at the beginning of the day either, but here I am first thing in the morning

Nobody wants to be here. But here we are.