Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR At the end of the day all our problems come down to not being Chad.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If we were Chad, our only problems would be deciding which tinder slut to fuck tonight.

NT, Soycial Circle, Money, it's all a cope. We're not Chad. That's why our lives are shit

Life is what happens if you're chad

Teracope.I know normies that lifemog me to hell and back.

yeah they mog you but that doesn't disprove my point. They will still get cucked and need to put tons of effort into getting laid

Err, not really, man. But, it would definitely be easier, that much is true.

yeah they mog you but that doesn't disprove my point. They will still get cucked and need to put tons of effort into getting laid
I hope so.I mean they are obviously not Chads but they have more shit going on in their lives than me.

Err, not really, man. But, it would definitely be easier, that much is true.
shitty argument. face the facts. we're not chad. all our problems stem from not being chad

I have a Chad friend who has other problems so no. You would still have problems.
poor Chad :soy:

kill youself cuck. Chad lives on god mode

They lifemog you, an incel, but they don’t lifemog Chad. They can’t. They never will. If you were born Chad you’d never need to worry about the fucking idea of mogging, you’d just mog everyone and move on. Fuck.

U mad? Keep coping with your delusions. You are mentally ill.
i'm only mentally ill because i've been treated like shit my whole life because of my looks
They lifemog you, an incel, but they don’t lifemog Chad. They can’t. They never will. If you were born Chad you’d never need to worry about the fucking idea of mogging, you’d just mog everyone and move on. Fuck.
einstein iq

If I was a 190cm tall 8/10 face Chad with 20cm dick, I would slay endlessly, even with autism.

Looks can fix EVERYTHING & ANYTHING

If I woke up in a Chad body tomorrow, my life would be bearable.