Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story At the beach today, this is what happened.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
Pretty sure I made a similar thread last year. Well, nothing's really changed. I'm at my mother's house so she forced me to go to the beach today because I've been laying in bed all day during holidays. I know it's a depressing sight for a mother so I did her favor, drove to the beach. It was early in the morning, the beach being full of (young) people was an unpleasant surprise for me. I was hesitant at first because there were so many chadlite teens and prime toned bodied jbs, thought of going back but I stayed.

I swam 200m away from coast where nobody was swimming to be able to relax a bit. As I was coming out of water some teens (both boys and girls) shout it at me "Can you give us the ball?" Bolded you because "you" was used as politeness plural in my language used when you talk to someone older than you or some person of high status as respect. I'm only 21 years old lmao, rotting and unhealthy full of cortisol lifestyle is really starting to show, being NW2 doesn't help either.

TL;DR some 15-16 year old teens called me old while I'm only 21. Also beach is suifuel I guess. Reminds you of what you've missed out

Those kūrvas deserve to be force married to 70+ men

This thread only remind me how retarded english language really is

the beach is really fucking cancer

bro, why did you go to the beach? lie to your mother, go to a secluded parking space somewhere way out in the boonies.

Other than a shopping mall, or movie theater, there is nothing more suifuel than the beach for an incel.

What country man?