Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at the argumentative skills of foids

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Ad hominem ("That sounds like the tone of someone who wants to fuck teenagers")
Non sequitur ("You want to fuck teenagers, therefore you shouldn't be allowed near children")
Childish personal attacks ("loser boy", "you come from a hick state where there's cousin marriage")

Repeat infinitely.

Mind the username, that's a foid. Even a cuck can do better than this.

Last edited:
Just that, jealousy-consumed hag can't argue against the "16 is okay" in any way so she ignores it.

According to this retard since we have people who fuck the dead that should mean fucking jb's should be the least of our concerns, even animals do it.
Screen Shot 2018 11 19 at 83517 PM

"It's gross, I'm a moralfag, please give me good boy cookies." :soy:
Screen Shot 2018 11 19 at 83612 PM

It's funny that some tranny is reposting some post where the roastie on her side is saying "i'm not deranged", jfl way to isolate your mentally afflicted cuckqueers lmao.

PROTECT DA KEEDS DEY R OUR FOOOTURE SWEATIE ! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

They never develop them, they can't and in this cucked world they don't have to.

Just have a vagina theory

looks aren't even a reliable indicator for telling someone's age especially 16 compared to 18 so it's just so fucking stupid

it's only okay if it's 16 year old chad using her :feelstastyman:

looks aren't even a reliable indicator for telling someone's age especially 16 compared to 18 so it's just so fucking stupid

it's only okay if it's 16 year old chad using her :feelstastyman:
That's my biggest problem with that "16 year olds are children" narrative.

Foids say that they can't consent and pregnancy at that age is risky. Why doesn't all of that apply to guys their ages? Dick size doesn't change as much after that and pregnancy will be basically the same regardless of the father's age.

>loser boy
LMAO. What a shitty reddit-tier """insult""".
Pathetic.

20181120 113236

that's some impressive levels of gigacoping. also a foid projecting foid sexuality to male sexuality

They don’t need an education or a job. When they’re young their parents and orbiters buy them everything they want. When they get older they find a beta cuck provider to pay for them

They don’t need an education or a job. When they’re young their parents and orbiters buy them everything they want. When they get older they find a beta cuck provider to pay for them
Even if they need/want a job, they can get even the high tier ones with double-digit IQs like that.

Actually, we're not the only species on earth that has members that fuck the dead. Ravens for example do that, too.

That's actually a tranny, isn't it?

LOL. Being sexually attracted to teenagers = freak/disturbing.
Mutilating your own genitals to try to make yourself a different gender = normal.

That's actually a tranny, isn't it?

LOL. Being sexually attracted to teenagers = freak/disturbing.
Mutilating your own genitals to try to make yourself a different gender = normal.
Also encouraging 10 year old boys to do so. A 16 yo hoe can't consent to even kiss me, but a 10 yo boy can consent to having his dick cut off because he was persuaded to think he's actually a foid. JFL.

I saw she/he/whatever was a transgender, but not sure if male to female or reverse.

This is what having a vagina does to them. Society puts them on a pedastal and they’re treated like princesses from a young age. They then grow up unable to admit they’re wrong in an argument.

God foids are so fucking cancerous

When you can't get a girl, so you LARP as one instead.

This is what having a vagina does to them. Society puts them on a pedastal and they’re treated like princesses from a young age. They then grow up unable to admit they’re wrong in an argument.

God foids are so fucking cancerous

Hate what it'd look like in five years from now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back