Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At teencels who think they have a chance

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
JFL at teencels thinking they have a chance, if you think that very cute girl you like doesn't have a BF, she probably does and you don't know because he is a College Chad and is not in highschool.

No maxxing will save you against mid 20s college Chads, they are simply taller, stronger, richer, more developed sexually and in everything than you. They own their own vehicle and appartment.

When you ride your bike home, College Chad picks up your oneitis from school and fucks her balls deep in his appartment while you simp and study/play videogames/fap at home ALONE, like evey fucking pathetic day.

Last edited:
They´re still in the very early :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: stage.
Give them time.
They will learn the hard way.

Puberty determines the rest of your life.

It can turn an innocent little kid who lives in California into a hERo who has seen the lowest of foids.

Last edited:
They will have to marry 40 year old cat ladies.

I think teencels and oldcels have it worst.
Oldcels, knowing they have missed their youth and will never get it back.
Teencels, having to witness their peers effortlessly attracting prime foids (who are young and not jaded yet and sex is as exciting for them as could be) while having no status or money, just a prettyboy chad face.

JFL at teencels thinking they have a chance, if you think that very cute girl you like doesn't have a BF, she probably does and you don't know because he is a College Chad and is not in highschool.

No maxxing will save you against mid 20s college Chads, they are simply taller, stronger, richer, more developed sexually and in everything than you. They own their own vehicle and appartment.

When you ride your bike home, College Chad picks up your oneitis from school and fucks her balls deep in his appartment while you simp and study/play videogames/fap at home ALONE, like evey fucking pathetic day.
Lmao it doesnt even need to be a college chad

High school dropout/ drug addict chad with his 99 honda does just the same.

It is over in the west if you're 30+ yrs and you cant nab a foid 10-15 yrs younger than you

M
I think teencels and oldcels have it worst.
Oldcels, knowing they have missed their youth and will never get it back.
Teencels, having to witness their peers effortlessly attracting prime foids (who are young and not jaded yet and sex is as exciting for them as could be) while having no status or money, just a prettyboy chad face.
many men man

idk but teenage sex-havers deserve slow and painful torture

It was over for me in my teens and its over now. My social life never existed

When I was in Highschool if not earlier, I was always blackpilled deep inside. I tried sort of hard to not believe it for awhile, while remaining kind of volcel at the time.

Based thread. Hardcore copers will say "durr teencels are fakecels cause they arent trying hard enough. It definitely isnt their looks and height holding them back!!!!" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

JFL at people who try to instill false hope in teencels by claiming “you can’t be inkwell if under 18!”

Teens can grow, height wise and facially too. Ugly duckling syndrome. But yes in some cases it's obvious that they are threw and will remain ugly. Keyword: some. My attitude is that I'm cautious of them, but not entirely dismissive either.

JFL at people who try to instill false hope in teencels by claiming “you can’t be inkwell if under 18!”
Yeah. I think they are just coping though.
Teens can grow, height wise and facially too. Ugly duckling syndrome. But yes in some cases it's obvious that they are threw and will remain ugly. Keyword: some. My attitude is that I'm cautious of them, but not entirely dismissive either.
Cope. On average, males complete most of their physical development by 16-18. Look at a guy's 17 vs 21 pictures irl. Not much changes tbh.

I'm a 27yo truecel and I thought I had a chance 10 years ago, I didn't know what autism was then, I thought I had social anxiety disorder that would be cured by confidence from gymmaxxxing

Cope. On average, males complete most of their physical development by 16-18. Look at a guy's 17 vs 21 pictures irl. Not much changes tbh.
Hm, I disagree for now, based on my own observations. But if I saw some good science on the matter I'd be open to changing my mind.

JFL if you got rejected more than once as a teen, it's beyond over and bluepilled fags are coping.

ITT: insecure 6/10 teenagers justifying to each other why they dont have the balls to approach prime girls their age. cucks

ITT: insecure 6/10 teenagers justifying to each other why they dont have the balls to approach prime girls their age. cucks
Cope, 6/10 is not enough for these cum receptacles

Yeah, I'm aware, hence why I haven't cold approached since middle school, and haven't actually approached in about a couple years.
They´re still in the very early :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: stage.
Give them time.
They will learn the hard way.
Already did, tbh, multiple times in multiple ways.
JFL if you got rejected more than once as a teen, it's beyond over and bluepilled fags are coping.
I agree tbh.

I think i was blackpilled since 10's or so, but it's not only due to my looks. I've got an incel friend which is very bluepilled despite being even uglier than me and more bullied. We are bot 35.