Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at stormfrontcels, muh white race kek

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
nigger you are subhuman, even among your race, so why are you coping with racial superiority. sfcels piss me off so much because they are just coping with their skin. you are still subhuman bro, stop coping.

white whores are getting slayed by BBCs and chaddams right now

very good thread

Prepare for a raid from subhuman whites and ethnic self haters.

56274180 gorilla face

I’m racist

Why? I'm genuinely curious. I want to understand your rationale and thought processes that come to that conclusion (of being racist).

Why? I'm genuinely curious. I want to understand your rationale and thought processes that come to that conclusion (of being racist).
I’m not actually racist I just think races need to be separated (separate but equal)

I’m not actually racist I just think races need to be separated (separate but equal)

OK, but why? I'm not for/against race mixing, I honestly don't give a shit. I merely want to understand the perspective that says they should be separated.

OK, but why? I'm not for/against race mixing, I honestly don't give a shit. I merely want to understand the perspective that says they should be separated.
Because how many billions of people have died through racial genocide and conflict?

we as early humans developed with people of our own race. we like people similar to us. People who are another race look different.

due to social conditioning different races aren’t killing themselves on a mass scale (although it still happens) but you can never get rid of racism and social conditioning goes only so far.

look at how much race is mentioned in our society. It’s a fucking pillar of it. So why not separate a pillar problem?

If you are an incel, you are a curry.

Your actual race doesn't matter, you are as repulsive as a street-shitting curry to the eyes of foids.

imagine calling other races subhuman as an ugly guy lol, or blaming your inceldom on your race
yeah, thats what i hate most lol. it makes no sense

If you are an incel, you are a curry.

Your actual race doesn't matter, you are as repulsive as a street-shitting curry to the eyes of foids.

nigger you are subhuman, even among your race, so why are you coping with racial superiority. sfcels piss me off so much because they are just coping with their skin. you are still subhuman bro, stop coping.
I honestly don't want to get all stormfront on you because I'm not like that but what if I don''t think huwhites are superior, but I just hate shitskins? I mean it's nothing against you if you're not white but it just so happens that a lot of ethnics are shits. In practice I judge people on an individual basis but stereotypes exist for a reason: because for the majority of cases they are true.

just for the kids, you know it's hard out there, you don't want to create a hapa son who would go ER
excatly, the only race mixxing that turns out well is aisan male white women because aisan guys have to be top tier to get a white girl, but for a whtie guy he can be incel tier

I honestly don't want to get all stormfront on you because I'm not like that but what if I don''t think huwhites are superior, but I just hate shitskins? I mean it's nothing against you if you're not white but it just so happens that a lot of ethnics are shits. In practice I judge people on an individual basis but stereotypes exist for a reason: because for the majority of cases they are true.
i get what you mean, but im too drunk to think and write at the moment

and for the culture too, i would prefer my kids (jfl like i will ever have) to have my culture, so it would be easier to have kids with a female from my owns
tbh idc, I'd rather have a white girl if i could because my relative married a white girl and there kid looks really gl so my kid wont be an incel, but I doubt that happen.

it's over anyway
:feelscry: Hopefully my jaw surgery goess well when i can afford it another 5 years :feelshaha:I'll move to sea if i still cant ascend

cant even remember making this thread tbh

I'm a racist. I fucking hate noodlewhores now that I know how they treat my brocels of riceland. No offence to you guys.

btw jfl if you're a white supremacist and live in the USA
tbh, if you live in the american continent it makes no sense to be proud of race(unless you are a native american, but if you are one you already lost)
just learn your history

"Get out of our land that's not ours and was built by the hands of immigrants and slaves so we can reap the benefits"
In my country there are people who are against immigration(inspired by trump, etc) but this fucking continent was built by immigrants. it's part of our history as americans. The americas are the open borders continent

tfu on white whores, let all they be niggered in minecraft

I’m not white