Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At people who even try in 2019

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I spend all my time LDARing just enjoying other aspects of life.
There is nothing better than drinking loads of beer and eating all the shit you could imagine.
Life gets better if you give up DEDSRS,
It wont work forever but I am definetly feeling better ATM.

Sometimes when im near a female such as one time i was in the elevator with a foid and i shit my pants on purpose. Filled it completely to the brim. Was lifefuel

There is nothing better than drinking loads of beer and eating all the shit you could imagine.
Same as

Sounds a lot like me tbh. I want to get drunk rn so badly but that would mean I have to be in public.

Sometimes when im near a female such as one time i was in the elevator with a foid and i shit my pants on purpose. Filled it completely to the brim. Was lifefuel

Nigga what?

No point of trying, when the white race is dying.

I'm on the brink of giving up completely. For all intents and purposes, I've pretty much done so. I have zero motivation to go out and approach girls and I know it's never going to work, so what's the point?

hey @Septembercel its ur month :feelstrash: :feelsautistic:

I'm on the brink of giving up completely. For all intents and purposes, I've pretty much done so. I have zero motivation to go out and approach girls and I know it's never going to work, so what's the point?

I used to constantly have a fear of missing out. Now I accept it.

I chuckled out loud reading this thanks m8 kekekek

Over for trycels

just give up theory

based and high IQ

First I got tired of trying to become more confident, and I'm almost finished trying to looksmax. If palate expander and losing weight doesn't take me to normie lvl I'm just ldaring.

Its pointless. We are here because we already know how over it is

Sounds a lot like me tbh. I want to get drunk rn so badly but that would mean I have to be in public.
I am drunk all the time in public.

I'm most miserable when ldar tbh

all it is a winless battle in 2019, will only get worse in 2020s

Based and fecespilled

Keep on drinking bro!
Based and fecespilled
Fecescel :feelskek:

he slays prob

I have been busy contemplating roping,
But here I am again.
No no sure he just busy :feelstrash:

I dont post here as often because I have no status here.
Also I kind of miss the reaction feature on here, I understand why the rest of you dont want it but I'm too used to it.

Last edited:
over if you are sub 6

I have been busy contemplating roping,
But here I am again.

I dont post here as often because I have no status here.
Also I kind of miss the reaction feature on here, I understand why the rest of you dont want it but I'm too used to it.
u r the biggest Septembercel here, statusmaxxed i mirin

loled...most high IQ and based thing I've read in awhile

After giving up on finding a mate all together I had a moment of clarity. I have all the time in the world to do things that make me happy, excluding finding a woman of course. Martial arts is really fun and for the first time ever, I've actually made something that kind of resembles friends. Videogames are life, no longer plagued by fashion and being in the loop with dumb shit, I can just play videogames for hours on end, guilt free. I make my money, I pay my bills. I am fully entitled to laze around and do nerd shit.

My life is now a predictable cycle of work, training and games and I'm becoming more and more content with that each day.

It's true that when you don't bother trying anymore it feels liberating.