Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at paying taxes

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
jft at giving money to feminist movements, single mothers and planned parenthood

Isn't it something like 40 percent of people pay for everyone else? And most of that goes to social programs and shit, usually the result of single mothers. women are terrible people.

I am very conflicted on this issue.

On one hand, you are right, your taxes will effectively help finance, in some part, the continuing genetic, moral and cultural decay of the West. I also think that incels somehow deserve a form of compensation for what is obviously a natural injustice, that modern welfare governments, entirely focused on economics and healthcare, are not even ready to discuss publicly (probably due to the shameful and controversial nature of the topic).

On the other hand, operating in illegality means becoming an outlaw. And unless you fully embrace amorality/egoism, the state of being an outlaw has negative mental and moral consequences. You become less serene, no longer feel any connection with your national community (admittedly this connection is already broken for most here), and kinda feel like a scoundrel / rogue, not deserving of respect. When you break your duties as a citizen, you no longer feel like you deserve your rights either.

Yeah, pay as little as possible to the (((government))). The rate of incels will go down under anarcho-capitalism.

I live in a state with no income tax and I'm still disgusted by how much gets taken out of my paycheck. I spend more money on taxes each month than I spend on myself.

Taxes on income is, is theft no matter the use. Jfl at taxing productivity.

On one hand, you are right, your taxes will effectively help finance, in some part, the continuing genetic, moral and cultural decay of the West. I also think that incels somehow deserve a form of compensation for what is obviously a natural injustice, that modern welfare governments, entirely focused on economics and healthcare, are not even ready to discuss publicly (probably due to the shameful and controversial nature of the topic).

On the other hand, operating in illegality means becoming an outlaw. And unless you fully embrace amorality/egoism, the state of being an outlaw has negative mental and moral consequences. You become less serene, no longer feel any connection with your national community (admittedly this connection is already broken for most here), and kinda feel like a scoundrel / rogue, not deserving of respect. When you break your duties as a citizen, you no longer feel like you deserve your rights either.
Taxes are theft, evading being robbed is not immoral.
I compare taxes to pizzo, the extortion money that the mafia asks shop owners for 'protection' (against the aggression that would come their way from the very people who collect the money)

Run drug dealer game and pay no taxes lol

or just get a job in which you get paid in cash and pay no taxes to ((((them)))

JFL if you're an incel and help contribute to Chad and Stacy society.

Normies should pay their jizya for the incels.
The government effectively fights against me with the money they collect from me, so I'm doing my best trying to pay them as little as possible.
Paying for single mothers is cuckoldry. You basically pay, so that they can fuck with no consequences.

If you voluntarily give taxes you're a cuck. Try to get out of it the best you can.

The world has never allowed me to feel human.. nay it has only reminded me how ugly, unloved and subhuman I am at every turn. If we ever turn to criminal behaviour it is not ourselves that have turned away from society.. it is society that has turned away from us and it fucking has. Societies cold shoulder just seems to be getting colder and colder. It's almost like ice nowadays.. I wonder, when men aren't rewarded for being men, instead they are hounded by society just for their gender, how long does it take for men to finally stop being the females doormat? It looks like we are going to find out sooner or later. It's honestly arousing to think of all the vile shit currently building up in male minds in society, just waiting for femoids to push just a little more. Then the Femoids will be thrown like lambs to the slaughter into a pool of burning shit, as they burn they will know what a mere tiny fraction of our lives are like.

The world has never allowed me to feel human.. nay it has only reminded me how ugly, unloved and subhuman I am at every turn. If we ever turn to criminal behaviour it is not ourselves that have turned away from society.. it is society that has turned away from us and it fucking has. Societies cold shoulder just seems to be getting colder and colder. It's almost like ice nowadays.. I wonder, when men aren't rewarded for being men, instead they are hounded by society just for their gender, how long does it take for men to finally stop being the females doormat? It looks like we are going to find out sooner or later. It's honestly arousing to think of all the vile shit currently building up in male minds in society, just waiting for femoids to push just a little more. Then the Femoids will be thrown like lambs to the slaughter into a pool of burning shit, as they burn they will know what a mere tiny fraction of our lives are like.
This is the main reason not to pay, why pay to a society that leaves you out of everything? That's being a cuck.

If we ever turn to criminal behaviour it is not ourselves that have turned away from society.. it is society that has turned away from us and it fucking has. .

The issue of obedience to Law despite the obvious existence of natural injustice is a very old philosophical topic -- should we punish a starving thief as harshly as an opulent thief or not , etc... Most governments and religions in history have embraced strong legalism over particular justice respectful of individual situations ("justice is blind").

In a way, incels are starving: they are starving for social inclusion and respect. And money is one of the few things that can help them feel less powerless. Some form of tax dodging as an incel is understandable in my opinion, but of course, few judges and government officials would agree.

Any incel must avoid paying taxes as much as he can. Western governments are not legitimate, they obey international banks, UN, etc, and are not at all really concerned about their people. See Germany and Sweden for extreme examples of this. Hell, even the idea of a government/state itself is questionable, even if it were a based government.

Starve the beast.

The issue of obedience to Law despite the obvious existence of natural injustice is a very old philosophical topic -- should we punish a starving thief as harshly as an opulent thief or not , etc... Most governments and religions in history have embraced strong legalism over particular justice respectful of individual situations ("justice is blind").
Justice is Blind for the sheep. Justice is payed off for the protected class.

>tfw my earnings are below the taxable threshold

Feelsgoodman