Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at NTpill Deniers

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
NTpill is cope bro!
- Perma Rotting Aspie :feelstastyman:

JFL at thinking that being a mentally ill NEET, having weird interests, staying home all day on the computer, and never talking to anyone has zero influence at getting a gf: absolutely fucking delusional thinking. :feelskek:

ivlypjdt3z061.jpg

Last edited:
the oofy doofy pill is the most brutal pill

Both being ugly and being mentally ill and autistic stemmed from my shitty parents so whatever.

bro you're 5'5 obese and to top it all off like a cherry on a sunday...... you're curry :feelshmm:

bro you're 5'5 obese and to top it all off like a cherry on a sunday...... you're curry :feelshmm:
So? I know a overweight balding 5’7 curry with a gf in my class because he’s NT, keep denying the NTpill sperg. :feelstastyman:

You know why that’s happening? Cause I’m short and ugly. Normie+ guys aren’t rotting away in their room and developing mental illnesses because people want them around. No one wants a short ugly dude around.

It helps him cope tbh:feelscomfy:
lmao its fucking funny :feelshmm:

So? I know a overweight balding 5’7 curry with a gf in my class because he’s NT, keep denying the NTpill sperg. :feelstastyman:
he must be statusmaxxed or rich also you've been here for a year and still cant nt fruad and improve your thothial thills?

ok buddy :feelswhat:

Ah yes and I know a balding Indian 5’2 janitor:smonk:

OP went insane tbh:fuk:
yeah hes been rotting for a year and hasn't improved his non nt-ness? and ascended already

I never even tried to get a gf or ascend cause it never began for me so i rot cause no hope:feelscomfy:
i hope a foid approaches you and you lose your inceldom

Im NT and its bs

My half-cousins laughed at me when I was sitting on a swing crying over Mesothelioma.

Ah yes and I know a balding Indian 5’2 janitor:smonk:
F920E5F8 8540 442C 9A84 85A445F6D642
7E94DB5F 6E0D 4082 AFF2 A665B8550A07
FAE22C26 B888 435D B4BA D748A2546A85

You know I don’t larp. :feelshmm:
Keep denying the NTpill while overweight subhuman balding curries ascend and you rot here. :feelskek:
@Transcended Trucel

he must be statusmaxxed or rich also you've been here for a year and still cant nt fruad and improve your thothial thills?

ok buddy :feelswhat:
A twelfth grader is betabuxxing and statusmaxxed? :feelstastyman:

JFL at thinking that being a mentally ill NEET, having weird interests, staying home all day on the computer, and never talking to anyone has zero influence at getting a gf: absolutely fucking delusional thinking. :feelskek:
If you're ugly and short/average in terms of height, then it's true though.

you are not a mentalcel if you have never been approached by foids

mentalcels are mostly a meme. It’s either fakecels or uglies who can’t accept their ugliness.
This. So good I'm a subhuman who realizes how shitty his genes are.

A twelfth grader is betabuxxing and statusmaxxed? :feelstastyman:
rich parents and plays sports or something but keep coping with your little nt-pill bro :feelshmm:

Yeah I even a knew 5ft6 shitskin subhuman Filipino that has had 2 relationships with beckies and 1 with stacy, coz he’s nt. If I posted his picture here every1 would say he’s a subhuman and it’s over him JFL

rich parents and plays sports or something but keep coping with your little nt-pill bro :feelshmm:
He plays track and field and chess, keep coping. Imagine thinking you can betabuxx in high school, with your $20 allowance? :feelskek::feelstastyman:

Yeah I even a knew 5ft6 shitskin subhuman Filipino that has had 2 relationships with beckies and 1 with stacy, coz he’s nt. If I posted his picture here every1 would say he’s a subhuman and it’s over him JFL
Post pics, I want to see all the copes NT pill deniers can come up with :feelsaww:

[UWSL]This is anti black pill[/UWSL]
First you have to pass the physical aspect filter, being NT will only matter if you pass the physical aspect filter, if you don't pass the physical aspect filter no amount of NT will work. For a foid to be your girlfriend you first have to pass the physical aspect filter and then pass the NT filter.
The reason male and female mate is to procreate, therefore genetic quality is paramount.

mentalcels are mostly a meme. It’s either fakecels or uglies who can’t accept their ugliness.
You can be both ugly and mentalcel its called being a truecel :feelsohgod:

Okay go nt maxx and find a girl and stop babbling on here if you swear thats the only thing holding you back

[UWSL]This is anti black pill[/UWSL]
First you have to pass the physical aspect filter, being NT will only matter if you pass the physical aspect filter, if you don't pass the physical aspect filter no amount of NT will work. For a foid to be your girlfriend you first have to pass the physical aspect filter and then pass the NT filter.
The reason male and female mate is to procreate, therefore genetic quality is paramount.

He’s so delusional easily one of the most subhuman people here but thinks that he’s incel due to not being NT.

:yes:

As a non NTcel I have to say that it’s hard to NTmaxx but looksmaxxing and becoming gl is harder. So if NTmaxx could help OP, he should try to do that rather than rotting. He’s 18, he still has plenty of time.
No nt for your face Nt only matters once you pass the looks threshold

He’s so delusional easily one of the most subhuman people here but thinks that he’s incel due to not being NT.
yes and hasn't improved his non nt-ness for a year :forcedsmile:

How is posting 4/10s an oofy doofy pill. Of course low tier normies will get foids. Come back to me when a 3/10 dude gets something

Brutal. If you go the comedian route tho, u could have a fighting chance…

Uh ohs he's banned again :feelshaha:

For cherry-picking i presume?

Both looks and NT matter, a girl may find your looks acceptable (when you reach some necessary looks threshold) yet at the same time she may not approach you first cause after all she has other options, and it's often the case that it's the normies who make the very first move since females usually don't do this unless you're some gigachad they cannot afford to lose.
On dating apps, females select their males solely according to visual appearance and pick not just "acceptable" mates but the best mates they can find.

I used to be an extreme lookist but after my leanmax I managed to mog some subhumans and still got mogged by them in terms of dating cause I have no social circle (never attended a party, didn't make any friends throughout hs)

Also, consider that getting LTR doesn't imply getting raw sexual desire from a female since it's mostly about your appearance and perhaps dark triad behavior.

Ntness is 50% where I live, height 30% and face 20%

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back