Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At my mum

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
She is studiyng all that tarot and runes shit, neuro-linguistic programming and says that girls talks behind me about me in bad way because you BROADCAST TO THE WORLD THAT YOU'RE UGLY, not because you are. LMAO!!!! Why people are so delusional, stupid and believe in this shit? I talked to her about pill-stuff, gave her word-document with links to sluthate articles and glossary, but she didn't read and refuse to believe (despite she said she agree in some things), lol.

If you get it to that you are either the scammer or the one being scammed.

i think your mother is calling you ugly but using " broadcast " as a scapegoat.

Mothers just cant tell you the truth even if they know

i think your mother is calling you ugly but using " broadcast " as a scapegoat.
No, i actually fucked her up pretty well talking about my looks issues, but she doesn't admit all these problems are real. The only thing she admitted, that one my classmate is "interesting looking" (attractive), and i'm not ugly, but just normal average looking.

"BROADCAST YOU ARE UGLY" LMAO

"BROADCAST YOU ARE UGLY" LMAO
Like you're thinking about this a lot of time and u starting to project this to people, act like you're ugly. But it's bullshit.
If you're ugly and behave ugly = you're ugly
If you're attractive and behave ugly = you're "shy"

Like you're thinking about this a lot of time and u starting to project this to people, act like you're ugly. But it's bullshit.
If you're ugly and behave ugly = you're ugly
If you're attractive and behave ugly = you're "shy"
I'm dying