Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel At my friend’s birthday party surrounded by foids.

S

Snhook

I regret every post I’ve ever written on this site
-
One of my former coworkers invited me to his birthday party at a park. At first I went to the wrong place, a hiking trail, until I found out that the real location was actually 20 minutes away at a beach.

20 minutes later I arrived and everyone else was in a swimsuit while I was wearing a long sleeve shirt and khakis because no one told me it was going to be at a beach. FML.

I just awkwardly sat there on the bench next to the other 4 foids while they played sexual-related “never have I ever”.

“Never have I ever said the wrong name in bed” :foidSoy:

“Never have I ever slept with a coworker” :foidSoy:

“Never have I ever dated a one-night stand”:foidSoy:

There were other questions they were asking themselves but those are the only ones I remember them saying because their emo music was so loud.

A few hours passed and all I really did was throw a ball around with my friend and some other guy who was there and then later we went to sit on the bench near the foids who were still having their conversation while I pretended to do something on my phone meanwhile everyone else was conversing among themselves, laughing having a good time, etc.

For once in my dull, worthless life I tried to get out of my comfort zone to be social and all it did was confirm what I already knew; that I will pretty much never be able to make friends on my own unless some nice guy takes pity on me and befriends me himself.

What’s worse is that my oneites, another former coworker of mine (a Hispanic Becky), was there too and it turns out she already has a boyfriend. (Some 5’8 white chadlite, one of the guys I was throwing the ball with).

It’s Over. :feelsrope:

You have friends? You must be a fakecel.

20 minutes later I arrived and everyone else was in a swimsuit
suifuel, i can't stay with people especially toilets when they're wearing swimsuits, it makes me anxious

typical foid game, only think about sex, only talks about sex then she blames incels for being so mind obsessed with sex
What’s worse is that my oneites, another former coworker of mine (a Hispanic Becky), was there too and it turns out she already has a boyfriend. (Some 5’8 white chadlite, one of the guys I was throwing the ball with).
fate of every oneitiscel, what will make it worse is that you can be a hispanic yourself and then it's a double race pill and oneitis pill in the same night

Another friend haver...

Just fucking lol at the state of this forum.

(a Hispanic Becky) has a boyfriend. (Some 5’8 white chadlite, one of the guys I was throwing the ball with).
@Adolf Hitler JBW being a bitch again uwu

Stop mogging me. :feelsUgh:

I genuinely can’t understand how you can have friends and still end up rotting your life away on this shithole.
He invited all of us collectively in a group chat so I decided to go

You have friends? You must be a fakecel.
I haven’t seen or spoken to him on 4 months though because he spends more time with his other? ‘Bester’ friends

One of my former coworkers invited me to his birthday party at a park. At first I went to the wrong place, a hiking trail, until I found out that the real location was actually 20 minutes away at a beach.

20 minutes later I arrived and everyone else was in a swimsuit while I was wearing a long sleeve shirt and khakis because no one told me it was going to be at a beach. FML.

I just awkwardly sat there on the bench next to the other 4 foids while they played sexual-related “never have I ever”.

There were other questions they were asking themselves but those are the only ones I remember them saying because their emo music was so loud.

A few hours passed and all I really did was throw a ball around with my friend and some other guy who was there and then later we went to sit on the bench near the foids who were still having their conversation while I pretended to do something on my phone meanwhile everyone else was conversing among themselves, laughing having a good time, etc.

For once in my dull, worthless life I tried to get out of my comfort zone to be social and all it did was confirm what I already knew; that I will pretty much never be able to make friends on my own unless some nice guy takes pity on me and befriends me himself.

It’s Over. :feelsrope:
Normie moment

Sitting on a bench with coworkers and they dont greet you and basically ignore you

Brutal birthday party pill

Why did you even go? Id of came up with an excuse ie im helping a family member move whatever got you out of it.

@DarkStarDown @Puppeter @30klhlvwizard @TBIcel jfl at what these JBW copers will use as "proof" of "JBW"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: oh no a literal white model has a shitskin gf shitskinia has fallen

Brutal, but you have to remember that attending social events as an incel is really bad. There's no way you can socialize with random people imo

Should’ve alcoholmaxxed

This is me all the way. During high school, college and university there would always be one or two people I was "friends" with. I would even delude myself into believing we were friends until time at that institution ended and they all fucked off.

I learned years ago that friendship is nothing but an illusion. The last friend I had from college to university was the one I was hopeful about but then I had to move hundreds of miles away and we haven't spoken in months but even then the only time we'd talk was because he wanted to play video games.

Last edited:
Plant a C4 bomb there ( in Gta 5 )