Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at mothers calling their incel sons handsome

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★
The irony is that if they and their sons were the same age, they wouldn't have given them the time of the day.

The irony is that if they and their sons were the same age, they wouldn't have given them the time of the day.
not in all cases, I look better than my dad but my mother is much better looking than me and him

I don't know why mothers even give birth to incel sons and let then live just to suffer. Anyone who is incel could be easily identified at the age of 10, if incel found then euthanise it.

I don't know why mothers even give birth to incel sons and let then live just to suffer. Anyone who is incel could be easily identified at the age of 10, if incel found then euthanise it.
Even younger in some cases. It's certainly strange how I can predict a kids future simply based on the fact that he's doing what I did at his age.

my mother is much better looking than me and him

2023 09 18 13 07 13 Educational Attainment  Mozilla Firefox

2023 09 18 13 04 31 Educational Attainment  Mozilla Firefox

Sucks because my grandma is blackpilled on looks and height matter but copes thinking I'm handsome.

Sucks because my grandma is blackpilled on looks and height matter but copes thinking I'm handsome.

I'll explain later.

First...I need to delete some of those posts.

People typically mate assortatively and if she was attracted to your father you literally have half the genetics that she was attracted to PLUS her own genetics. Though to be fair if I actually look at the boyfriends of several of the mothers of my friends they rarely look like their sons, in fact I only know a single guy who basically looks like a younger version of his stepfather (like, they actually looked like the same person but different ages and both always got offended if you called it out, and people often called it out).

I'd say that the main exception is when the son is obese, excluding obesity it becomes a gray area.

People typically mate assortatively and if she was attracted to your father you literally have half the genetics that she was attracted to PLUS her own genetics. Though to be fair if I actually look at the boyfriends of several of the mothers of my friends they rarely look like their sons, in fact I only know a single guy who basically looks like a younger version of his stepfather (like, they actually looked like the same person but different ages and both always got offended if you called it out, and people often called it out).

I'd say that the main exception is when the son is obese, excluding obesity it becomes a gray area.
I don't think people inherit all features of their parents. All the people here are incel (not counting fakecels) but their fathers weren't (discounting arrangedmarriagemaxxer fathers).

@Zhou Chang-Xing Also,sometimes people can inherit unfortunate combinations of features from their parents but not the good parts.

Besides genetic inheritance, random unwanted mutations might cause inceldom as well perhaps.

I hate hearing compliments of any kind from my mother because they've never felt genuine.

I want to destroy everything