Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at Lebanesecel banned yet again

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
What is this guy doing? This is Tellem-T levels of perpetual bans. Maybe he really is a Gambler Alt.

I don't know man, but he accused me of bragging in a thread and a mod was there quick smart so I think he's abusing the report function/doing other things wrong.

Who knows though, not me.

100% deserved for his gay ass bait threads

He is basically Gambler

Gambler bought a new laptop

dude cant even stay unbanned for a day smh

I question your accounts motives sometimes tbh because you never post anything about inceldom and you only post about "famous" incels and other people's accounts and stuff. Don't consider that an accusation, but it's just weird. I guess you're having fun.

@LebaneseCel is a @Blackpill101 alt, no doubt.

We need to do something about it, he is clearly disrupting this forum on porpuse accusin others for being fakecels/infiltrators, we need to stop him

I question your accounts motives sometimes tbh because you never post anything about inceldom and you only post about "famous" incels and other people's accounts and stuff. Don't consider that an accusation, but it's just weird. I guess you're having fun.

Screen Shot 2018 06 21 at 45459 PM

tbh since Gambler is greek he can't be Lebanesecel, but he couldve become really good overtime at hiding his style of writing, he could also be a @Blackpill101 alt because he is also arab like Lebanesecel

Because hes no incel, he even admitted it like a week ago in that fakecel fiasco megathread

Because hes no incel, he even admitted it like a week ago in that fakecel fiasco megathread
JFL why do non incels even post here go to Facebook or something. What's the point?

JFL why do non incels even post here go to Facebook or something. What's the point?

Hes here "for the blackpill". You can be Nick Bateman, but as long as youre "blackpilled" youre allowed. I seriously hate that fucking loophole

I mean he posts threads fucking constantly

Hes here "for the blackpill". You can be Nick Bateman, but as long as youre "blackpilled" youre allowed. I seriously hate that fucking loophole

I'm at 80 or 90% warning so I'm not going to go into how I'm not a truecel so I don't risk permaban for "bragging" but JFL that people get mad at me yet catfishman is worshipped here and he had admitted to sex with over 30 girls.

I'm at 80 or 90% warning so I'm not going to go into how I'm not a truecel so I don't risk permaban for "bragging" but JFL that people get mad at me yet catfishman is worshipped here and he had admitted to sex with over 30 girls.
Catfishman goes and actively catfishes women (low inhib GOD) and exposes them and you post meme threads.

Most people who worship him are unaware that hes a major fakecel with 35+ slays who engages in virgin bashing

I would fully support him getting permad

Most people who worship him are unaware that hes a major fakecel with 35+ slays who engages in virgin bashing

I would fully support him getting permad
If he openly admitted it, I don't see how he feasibly NOT get permabanned within a mod viewing the post.

I like him tbh. But I can see how his level of verbal aggressiveness and sheer amount of controversial posts might bother some other users.

I like him tbh. But I can see how his level of verbal aggressiveness and sheer amount of controversial posts might bother some other users.
Did you like @Blackpill101 more?

He told me his ban was requested.

Gambler using mcdonalds wifi