Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel AT LEAST you were born male

guyfromwizchan

guyfromwizchan

23yo, friendless khhv. Mental illness.
★★★
Face it, women are subhuman, stupid, weak and unoriginal. Their whole life revolves around getting their holes stuffed by cocks and pleasuring men. They're literally to be used by men and then discarded.

The best thing that happened to you is that you were born a male, everything else is secondary.

Born male yes, but in the wrong time period.

Cheese string IQ

born the right gender but with the wrong genes

OP that's the literal definition of cope

I wouldn'tve minded being born an Asian woman.

21077355_271452706680976_1821143441654975334_n.png

I would rather be me than a 10/10 female.

It may be cope, but you could offer me rebirth as a Stacy and I wouldn't take it. From that perspective, I wouldn't even enjoy the unlimited sex and the societal benefits, because, like all foids, I wouldn't comprehend how good I had it. I would only appreciate it from my current status as low value male. Think about it. That's the ultimate irony of being a female. They're all NPCs, too dumb to understand anything about the universe, so while they live the perfect lives, they lack the ability to appreciate their privileged position in the cosmos.
I would rather be me than a 10/10 female.

copernicus. if u were your female looksmax, u wouldnt be virgin anymore

as an ugly man i am treated as a subhuman, so it doesn't matter that i'm superior to women in most ways.

Go back to mgtow op