Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel At least you tallcels get some respect.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
I dont want respect from other men. Who gives a fuck about them

I dont want respect from other men. Who gives a fuck about them
I would rather be respected by men than by women tbh. Women are extremely vapid and shallow so what they think means less to me. It’s why I think only men should be allowed to vote.

I would rather be respected by men than by women tbh. Women are extremely vapid and shallow.
You go gym for other men to respect you? Or for women to respect and admire your body? Aha thought so.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHY DOES THAT FIRST CUCK HAVE A GIRLFRIEND HE IS FUCKING SCARED OF THE FIRST GUY, LET ALONE SECOND GUY. GOD DAMMIT FAGGOTS WHO HAVE NEVER THROWN A PUNCH ARE DROWNING IN PUSSY AND I'M ALONE GOD DAMMIT :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You go gym for other men to respect you? Or for women to respect and admire your body? Aha thought so.
Women can offer me sex. That’s it.

If women didn’t have holes between their legs then men would have killed them all by now. They offer nothing but sexual pleasure and the ability to produce offspring.

Women can offer me sex. That’s it.

If women didn’t have holes between their legs then men would have killed them all by now. They offer nothing but sexual pleasure and the ability to produce offspring.
Women admiring your body = sex

this has to be paired with a face, inb4 fucktards comment

As a manlet this is ropefuel tbh :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

I would rather be respected by men than by women tbh. Women are extremely vapid and shallow so what they think means less to me. It’s why I think only men should be allowed to vote.
Yes women r subhuman trash good for nothing

Just today I was heightmogged by a group of 5'10-6'1 teenage foids

"But height doesn't matter br0!"

Yea but showering is far less easy and comfortable.

I had some skinny african cunt barge into me the other day. It was only a sligsh barge but i know he did it on purpose.

The guy in the video is 6ft8. JFL at the normies in the comments. Fat fucks are all saying the tallfag is small. I'm telling you lifting weights is a complete waste of time unless you start out as a skeleton. You don't even need to lift weights if you are tall just be a bloated fat fuck and everyone will talk about how big and muscular you are.

Funny how people say being tall is everything, but it isn't, I rather be short than tall.

imagine the amount of serotonin that tall fag had